3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
meagarry 27.07.20 07:42 pm

New patch (Mafia 3)

Now steam has updated the game and downloaded the 1.2 GB. Strange - in blogs and forum silence... I haven't played after the patch. There is somewhere a patch laptop? And what was corrected?
19 Comments
Sort by:
a
andrew154 27.07.20

meagarry
deflate the bourgeois file sharing this patch weighs 3.5 gig...
crushed what is the Season Pass

well, the description of the patch , even transfer did not, and so it is clear that nothing good was added

[UPDATE 10/14] PC Hotfix is Live
UPDATE 10/14: We just rolled out a hotfix on PC that addresses blurry rendering for some players, and other stability improvements.We¡re still working on more fixes for Mafia III and will share more details in the coming week. Thanks for the feedback!

although the previous patch did not put

m
meagarry 27.07.20

andrew154
it says that it is something interim patch that makes some changes. and they are working on a more global patch, the details of which will tell in a week.

a
andrew154 27.07.20

meagarry
I wrote that it should be clear that nothing has really corrected, but what this Season Pass adds ?

s
sec4all-net 27.07.20

andrew154
The Season Pass is additions to the game that are usually released some time after the game's release. They could be bought separately or all together by purchasing the Season Pass or Digital Deluxe version, which includes the game itself and all future additions thereto. Additions can be different as cosmetic (appearance of the hero, new weapons, vehicles, etc.) and narrative. As I recall the developers have announced a three-story additions to the game, one of which will tell about the war, the main character in Vietnam.

a
andrew154 27.07.20

sec4all-net
well, in this patch and added this Season Pass,only what is added is not clear, even in the description is not present, it would be better said Negro normal house and garage, and then as a bum living in a burned out house and the only joy a safety Deposit box and bed - shelter for the homeless bedbugs ©
resume already patch, try to put, I'll see what is added and isprawl

C
Carelia 27.07.20

I have before the patch playing on minimal, the game is not prisila( rare moments for a couple of minutes in an hour maybe) after the patch is impossible to play ,constant freezes, I mean what they did , but swing is not recommended.

D
Dimoneses 27.07.20

After installing the patch, the first thing that catches the eye - the lack of soap.Now that he's gone, you can even see the graphics.

F
Faceless Void 27.07.20

So good , tomorrow will come with KMD and check it out for yourself already missed a game, and JUICY FINISHING !! like pigs and rabid dogs to cut them with an army knife.

D
DocS 27.07.20

With regards to the 1.02 patch

1) Support for processors without SSE 4.1 is not added (Phenom, Quad);
2) SLI Support is not added;
3) Supposedly a little cleaned up semilunate and added stability;
4) For reviews processor load is increased;
5) After the patch the fps dipped slightly on 2-3 of the frame, could just be the error of the measurement.

Summary: optimize was not imported, the processor support SSE 4.1 is not added. The original text of the commentary of the developers on this issue is not dense:

L
LaserDeath 27.07.20

DocS
and I have the game optimized, subsidence fps now at almost there
if the processor load is increased may be established multithreading

I
Ignatyeff 27.07.20

I once gamma has changed, everything is dark, no sweetFX not used

d
djmar 27.07.20

hoping and waiting for the patch which will fix bugs and optimizes the game

M
M.E.I.0188 27.07.20

Here is a patch 1.02 http://rempc.by/igrovye/mafia-3-ne-zapuskaetsya-tormozit-vyletaet-nizkiy-fps.html

P
Porsche911GT3RS 27.07.20

For the sake of curiosity, I looked up a Negro with a patch. Soap became less and more lighting in the houses fixed. Fps has not changed. All cut Capo at a slaughterhouse, and once again wanted to leave the game.

b
berlazar 27.07.20

new patch video (link to download):
Spoiler

v
vvvjust 27.07.20

read the posts in this thread...
soap fixed, soap neoficiale, fps rose and fell, the gamma has changed, game optimized, fixed lighting and neoficiale... as in the chicken coop

v
vvvjust 27.07.20

the patch weight 1.2 Giga has not changed absolutely nothing!!!

P
Pulsedriver84 27.07.20

berlazar
hmm such drawdown FPS tin

b
berlazar 27.07.20

Pulsedriver84
It's just a video so it is written, plus another record and eats 10-15 fps..