3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Blinkin 27.07.20 08:00 pm

Increase in the income of allies (Mafia 3)

I have so far only Cassandra and Vito. Vito's do not have labels on the map about trucks (although the tasks, those that if tab click, it is). Cassandra brought 3 shipping marijuana and jobs disappeared. How to raise further income to get buns? Or just play, then everything will be okay?
z.s. another question on the topic, not a pistol with a silencer opens as favor Vito. It will also be later?
18 Comments
Sort by:
P
Provednik Monolita 27.07.20

Blinkin
Hello you patch came on 60 fps?

P

Blinkin
and optimize even raised?))

a
andriu008 27.07.20

=)

B
Blinkin 27.07.20

VOLKODAV_46_RUS
he came, but the patch with? o_o

P

Blinkin just asked optimize norms and that he would like to slash the fry

B
Blinkin 27.07.20

as I thought further on the subject, all becomes clear: give someone the district and OK
here's another question - would it be possible ALL 3 allies to increase income to the maximum? or need to watch perks and choose on them?

B
Blinkin 27.07.20

in this is no one playing or what?))
he gave the district of Vito, he's got 2 businesses, whose income is 45000/6000. No quests to increase income there, as it was in his home district. How to increase earnings? )

s
sardelka1 27.07.20

Blinkin
I opened like some quests at the bottom of the card (it is necessary to approach only, so for some reason they are not shown

B
Blinkin 27.07.20

sardelka1
below the map is the quests that was in the beginning of the game: steal the tray, go Jack go Jack a truck and another truck with booze. When you come to them - there is no not boats, not trucks. Although I came up when there was no 2nd district Vito. MB is now possible again to drag the truck and will be income.

B
Blinkin 27.07.20

In General: give someone the district, it appears 2 new business, savoisy there 1 truck - and income-high

p
postal68 27.07.20

Blinkin
You did three load of marijuana? And I have second job no boats there where the marker indicates how many did not come.It's like you passed?Vito and Burke job done the only thing left to finish before acceptance

B
Blinkin 27.07.20

XS even) I came - there is a boat, and brought okau

s
sardelka1 27.07.20

Blinkin
Well, I was doing quests at increasing revenue Vito,are those quests at the bottom of the card( called like all it Seems that this is not difficult or something like that). They are all the same: steal a truck and haul to the business. One perform, the income of a business increases - opens the next and so long as the business is not going to end

a
andrew154 27.07.20

sardelka1
there was a mission to pass the Vito area, and th need to do that? odd, even the token is not present,where to go? businesses like all upgraded to max,

B
Blinkin 27.07.20

well, it appeared my job, I chose Vito, when liberated the area. After the first 3 areas (passing 3M helpers) is a task - to collect a gathering. On it you + 3E they decide to work together. Then open 3 tasks in different areas. Clear the area - and will have a choice whom to give the area (with him 2 business in there as well)

a
andrew154 27.07.20

Blinkin
alas the job is to convey the district Vito this is not the plot, and as a secondary mission, there is still a lot,but it seems all has already passed,with only 3 extra mission to steal a boat,steal a truck with a trailer, and give the district Vito
and the plot has already reached the murder Marcano che's next don't know
by the way the story task fight ring a little heavy, especially at the end,goes normal!! no glitch, NO!

W
Wolwerine2015 27.07.20

Blinkin
Well, how do they deal with the raising of the income of the allies?

b
bo0lya 08.02.22

In the process of passing the game, you can both improve and worsen relations with lieutenants. After meeting the first character, you will see an additional task on the map. However, it will not be possible to pass it until you complete the quest "Emotional Attachment". The necessary missions will appear only when all three lieutenants agree to work for Lincoln Clay and each of them will be allocated a certain area (it is in them that the missions will appear).
SpoilerCassandra. She will go to the home area of ​​the protagonist Dilray-Hallow, from which the game begins. Her quest chain will begin with the mission "With .45 Caliber in Hand."
Burke. He will go to Point Verdun. The first quest in his chain will be called "The IRA Don't Ask", in which Clay will have to become a car thief.
Vito. River Row will be reserved for him, one of the best places for arms trafficking and smuggling. The quest line will begin with the mission "I Need a Favor", in which Lincoln will be forced to become a hitman.