3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nikita Arzanyaev 27.07.20 08:02 pm

Permanent in WoT.

A mixed reaction of gamers World of Tanks was followed by news about the permanent for cheaters since October 15. Some are happy, others think it will be a simple warning, and some already shake the Armata, there to play your favorite tanks.. I would Like to know your opinion thugs?)
3 Comments
Sort by:
S
SashaLoginow 27.07.20

Personally, I banned mods do not play, but plays with them my grandfather. He uses Tundra. For it is the only option for normal games since because of his age it would be hard to aim at enemies through the thick vegetation. I just don't understand why developed I think this mod is forbidden, because it only gives the opportunity to remove the bushes. I think if you give all players the opportunity to remove vegetation tundra will not be considered prohibited by the mod. At the same time mod Skins with areas of penetration are legal... why?! In fact a player using skins has a big advantage over other players, and the player with the tundra virtually no after all, he's just more comfortable to aim through the bushes, and the other knows the vulnerable spots in the armor of the enemy and may be much faster to destroy the enemy. PS I know that this monologue utter crap, but I think you understand what was going on.

N
Nikita Arzanyaev 27.07.20

SashaLoginow
Yes, the identity of the Tundra indulged in when played...

i
iSergeyA 27.07.20

It is high time all cheaters perebanit the whole game honest players are fucked and to prohibit the use of any mods!
Want to play play on the fact that you offer game developers, don't want to play - free!