3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Arseniy Surikov 27.07.20 08:03 pm

The problem with the load of processor and graphics card

Iron (i5-6600k+gtx1060).The problem is that playing any demanding games, the CPU is loaded to the eyeballs 100% of the load of the video card is jumping from 50( maybe less) to 99, but many are not watched, they all say that i5-6600к calmly have to reveal this card.
7 Comments
Sort by:
G
GG4 27.07.20

Arseniy Surikov
i5 processors as early as 2 years did not reveal. Games need i7.

W
WWQ 27.07.20

Arseniy Surikov
This problem occurs in all the new demanding games on the percent with a small number of threads I3\i5 , i7 on takogogo no,
we gradually we're making our approach the point where games need 6-8 and 12-16 flows better, though MB about 16 pogaryachilsya...
PS : on my 6850 God forbid 30% load to see... though Vidic plow 97-99%, sometimes 100. (ie in my case, the percent excess , bottleneck vidio , ideally it should be.
GG4
well, two not two... but this year Yes, I will agree...

T
Timur Asailov 27.07.20

Arseniy Surikov
I may be wrong, but check the driver settings that you have for processing psyX, if percent, then change the video card.

A
Arseniy Surikov 27.07.20

Timur Akilov
Yes stood at percent, changed the video card, the difference, in principle, no.

A
Arseniy Surikov 27.07.20

WWQ
Yes I understand that, and so you're going to take the i7 but even in super intensive games such as overwatch, Shalit constant load.

W
WWQ 27.07.20

Arseniy Surikov
well, in online projects percent always loaded not sweet, even in the same CSGO my percent loaded more than in the new Duma, for example, not significantly, but more the fact.

V
VITYA_KOLYADENKO 27.07.20

Of course don't add GFlops no threads that i7. So you can look for compare i7 4770 with a i5 6600K - in which applications will be faster.