3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
duichik 24.10.19 11:36 am

MSI GTX 1060 and a weak power supply.

Hi all. I stood before the GTX 1050 Ti and the power supply unit of 550w. Yesterday I bought vidyuhi GTX 1060, the power supply I have left the old one. In a new video card 8pin power, and the old was a 6pin, I will connect the 8pin, I have not run the computer. And if you connect the 6pin on the GTX 1060 the computer turns on, but off label Please power down and connect the PCIe Power Cables for this Graphic Card..

img.playground.ru/images/4/4/b0498f7a_error.jpeg.. width=780 height=430.7586206896552 />

Accessories:

*Processor: AMD FX 4300 overclocked to 4.5 Ghz
*Motherboard: Asus M5A97 LE R2.0
*Video card: MSI nVidia GeForce GTX 1060 , 1060 X GTX GAMING 3G, 3Gb, GDDR5, OC, Ret
*Memory: two laths on 4Gb and one 2Gb
*Hard disk: Two HDD on 500Gb and 320Gb
*Hull fan: 3-120mm and 1 80mm
*Power supply: BoxIT S550W

I think the problem is in the power supply, but it manufacturer's recommended rpm 400 W and a maximum power consumption of 120 watts, and I have 550 watts. Here he found a power supply Aerocool VX-750.

Please explain why I miss 550 watts.
43 Comments
Sort by:
C
Chuck_Norris_ 24.10.19

duichik
okay come on now I gave advice, videos are the most sensible thing I've ever seen

C
Chuck_Norris_ 24.10.19

VOVAN WOLF
The testers will test these power supplies and they give a little less what the manufacturer claims apparently impossible or not profitable to make perfect...

L
Luka_gg 24.10.19

19lexa19
if you do not know that even the top blocks is not issued according to the manufacturer wool - then tell You about the TOP blocks. And this tale, what are testers? BP works even with Overdrive and produces what I need? What testers - storytellers with techno? Why do I give how much? Based on what all this judgment?
You've been watching reviews where the PSU is loaded to stated capacity, and everything works as it should. Maybe it's time to stop believing technology? Can to check. My Chieftec 850 watt gave as expected the load on the stand.

d
duichik 24.10.19

19lexa19
About Aerocool VX-750, the reviews are good, people write that this PSU even GTX 1080 pulls.

C
Chuck_Norris_ 24.10.19

VOVAN WOLF
not necessary to buy the top power supply is the most expensive, is not expensive and good quality main prosharit on the Internet and learn from all those nerds what exactly badass who does what are not even expensive and in a less con honest issued by VTAM

d
duichik 24.10.19

VOVAN WOLF
So I have enough GTX 1060 PSU Aerocool VX-750?

L
Luka_gg 24.10.19

19lexa19
It's up to you to save on the PSU, I categorically do not accept it, and even in their direction not looking. And then immediately begin to create threads and wonder what all buggy.
And, by the way! 500 watts for 4500 already expensive??? Holy shit!
duichik
1080 - 350 watts the whole system power consumption at load. There is even to stick a 500W good PSU and forget, but I usually say for the PC with a single graphics card 550-650 watts (he died in the 500 W to take). For novamov is 550 watts from the NVIDIA - in this case it should be enough, i.e. Yes 750 W head.

C
Chuck_Norris_ 24.10.19

VOVAN WOLF
well tell the dude to not expensive and although would be fine for grain as the most expensive advise, once you're a master and guru

C
Chuck_Norris_ 24.10.19

VOVAN WOLF
I have a 550 Wat since for seven years with no complaints only the cooler was changed

L
Luka_gg 24.10.19

19lexa19
EXPENSIVE? Dear, if You 4700 for 520 W Seasonic and the same for cooler master (both bronze) it's expensive, then I'm sorry, I can't help it, I'm not a charity Fund and not the employer to help the poor pathetic 1500 rubles to add to Hercule and buy a normal running BP with a guarantee of 5 years. I can not help. No BP below bronze I understand not going is a very poor PSU, take it at your own risk without me.
19lexa19 wrote:
I have a 550 Wat since for seven years with no complaints only the cooler was changed
In my office PC that's worth. And in domashnem old 2008 what is a RAPTOR. However, I already broke up with there HDD, and it's not all fun, not to mention the fact that he consumes more out of the socket, the efficiency is low, there is short circuit protection, and, if I remember correctly - he's a liability. On time is not necessary.
Sit all you want, that's Your problem, but do not force this stuff to other people. So lucky, still not sure about the conditions of exploitation to tell. My PC runs all day, and Your (Yes I do not care).

C
Chuck_Norris_ 24.10.19

VOVAN WOLF
Aerocool I looked so-so in overall quality is somewhere slightly below average, better Google and find myself really fit something I'm just not special as the experience of purchasing blocks only two but the General idea, it requires all sorts of nerds who work in PC repair for a long time and have much experience and I had not those that you cheat and tales narasskazhut what would you what is there in your PC like broken to fix

C
Chuck_Norris_ 24.10.19

VOVAN WOLF
well, if 4700 520 Wat the rules, what brand model? well, you understand what quality did then and what is now blatantly punched the forecastle, I have all my rules but he remember at that time was not expensive and even the drive to 1Tb from barracudas flawlessly

C
Chuck_Norris_ 24.10.19

duichik
look at your own risk Google find out well dushmantha in our time, to take is not an option we need to find something medium-good

C
Chuck_Norris_ 24.10.19

duichik
create a theme in short, the power supply unit 550 Wat not expensive and quality, let them suggest the iron nerds of all Play Ground

M
MagicHero 24.10.19

duichik
duichik wrote:
Why do I need an adapter?? Power supply unit is not enough. I connect the 6pin+2pin to 8pin and will be.
Even without additional power vidyuhi should start.
Can you show a picture of the cables 6+2 pin, interested in color and in which they are places and

h
hrdCore 24.10.19

19lexa19 wrote:
then sensibly say
Only you need to filter. Gag dragged.
http://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?showtopic=422218&view=findpost&p=60959062
see under the spoiler

duichik wrote:
why I miss 550 W
Normal 550W PSU with a good margin. That's just Your isn't, as has been noticed.

s
sangen 24.10.19

Is M Gaming 1060 6 Gb with cheftec block 550 in, put on the 6 and 2 pin connectors. 16 gigs of RAM. Works great.

r
rabbit24 24.10.19

duichik
if the unit is bronze, maybe there will be 500W , but if a normal good if 400)

L
Luka_gg 24.10.19

rabbit24
As the certificate affects the capacity of the PSU? Open secret - no way. Affects only the quality and output capacity on the 12 Volt line.
The certificate is efficiency, and the higher it is, the less the loss of heat energy of its components. When certificate bronze, 85% efficiency and power PSU 500 Watt and there will be a 500 Watt, but the loss will be 15% and from the socket it will eat up a 575 Watt. The certificate is the kWh on the meter, more simple words.
1060 and consumes 140 Watts. When iron consumption max 300 Watts at the peak.

C
CryteK 24.10.19

Yes, right now BP to take below godovogo of opasan it before the quality was better,now all the way to save is simply dangerous,from time to time working,then suddenly dies and takes a more completing a lot of cases you know of.