3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
Omnia Smirnow 27.07.20 08:03 pm

When will the patch ? (Shadow Warrior 2)

When will the patch fixes an infinite loading games on 2-core processors ?
2 Comments
Sort by:
D
Denis Hramov 27.07.20

Man, sometimes when it is very concerned about the issue, right on the main page starting the game the incentive has subsections, and you can rummage around the vast Stimul, in most cases, you will find useful info, maybe the developers on the built-in forums are usually all spread. The question here is the answer that I taken there:
Upcoming Patch 1.1.1.0
Hi,

We are working on a first quick patch. I'll update this thread in real-time as we go.
Estimated ETA: ~15-16 October

Notes:
Fixed cutscene FOV when playing with non standard FOV
Fixed game stuck on loading on 2 core CPUs
Added safe mode (add-safe-to-properties->general->set launch options) in order to fix startup crashes on some configurations
Added option to disable AlienFX (add-noalienware to properties->general->set launch options) in order to fix startup crashes on some configurations
Added option to disable videos (add-novideos to properties->general->set launch options) in order to fix startup crashes on some configurations
Fixed PAX MP avatar skin
Fixed weapon select menu blur constantly rendering on screen, even when the weapon select menu is hidden
Added HDR Display Brightness slider
Fixed co-op bug, which in rare cases could corrupt saves
Added lobby filtering by difficulty and player level
Added list of previous saves, so in case of corrupted save you can load previous one
Localization fixes
Fixed hitching of intro movie
UI improvements: Allow the inserted replace the gem in weapon
AlienFX Fixed crash on startup on some configurations
Fixed corrupted saves bug

O
Omnia Smirnow 27.07.20

Denis Khramov
Already have the patch in steam !!! But still thank you.