3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
HowHigh 27.07.20 08:04 pm

How do you choose the opponent fut (FIFA 17)

One gets the impression that playing with the gods of football. The theory of probability should have over 100 matches to get to suck but no) every match is tight or roll 5:0. I haven't played fifa, the last thing was, this free fut15 from the origin, but there this was not even close. Truth and I played on the keyboard, now the controller 360. The title of the play well not pretend, but for a lover....
5 Comments
Sort by:
E
Ex021 27.07.20

HowHigh
It's called a handicap. Read in the net. Understand.

H
HowHigh 27.07.20

And the meaning of it? Why, then, 10 divisions???

c
coolmi 27.07.20

Ex021
And this is really true? On and it seems like that. I'm often puzzled what is happening is not justice or something. Beat, beat, in the hands of the goalkeeper, the crossbar, then the Koch. And he's a good one pass peel of 30 m and the target. Just infuriating at times

E
Ex021 27.07.20

coolmi
True.Even in the last FIFA on this was threads on the forums.

E
Ex021 27.07.20

HowHigh
Well, look.Let's say you have a squad of the best players of the season or year.That is, all 90+ rating.So for example when your players go the ball or shoot on goal then they are in 90% of cases above and do it successfully. That is, the loft has dizbalans.Who turns out to dick zadonatil and bought players and that is cool.Because of FIFA the game is scripted, everything is scripted.It was a handicap.When playing with a computer you can even this handicap to adjust.Read in the Internet say the same.