3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alex-0058 27.07.20 08:04 pm

Save (American Truck Simulator)

Please tell me whether it is possible to restore your save in the game? In my situation I had to reinstall the game and all sohranyalki is missing. In Steame is my profile and information about the achievements, but when you start the game asks to create a new profile and the ability to upload old. Maybe somewhere have a copy of... what to do XS broke all over again to start.
3 Comments
Sort by:
H
Hobo Sexual 27.07.20

Alex-0058
If the game is purchased on Steam, after each update creates a copy of the profiles folder and in there save. Need to open the folder Euro Truck Simulator 2 which is in the documents and there should be a folder profiles1.25.2.6 bac, it will be a folder with the profile folder and then save it already will be saved.

s
sir.skela 27.07.20

Before the reinstallation. The folder my documents >> ATS. There are two profiles folder and profiles (1.4.x.x.)bak. Copy them to another location, reinstalling the game you come back and using Alt + Tab out. Then copy these folders back into place c replacement, you come to the game and voila everything as it was. The same can be done with a folder mod.

A
Alex-0058 27.07.20

Thanks for the advice comrades, but I do not have anything from the old hard drive, computer is clean as a whistle, I have some clouds with the AutoSave function. For example I wanted to play with another computer on your profile and do not fucking come out.