3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SanSanZ 27.07.20 08:06 pm

Update from 04.10.16 (Forza Horizon 3)

Created a blog with this, but PG decided that it is not necessary information and removed, so I propose to discuss here, the game is full of bugs and poor optimization on PC, so many are waiting for the patch, I think after installation should be better. at 20.00 should be available.

list ispravleniya we are launching a content update for Forza Horizon 3 for the Xbox One and Windows 10. We expect that this update will be available after 20.00 (Moscow time). This update also includes many improvements for Xbox One and Windows 10 versions of Forza Horizon 3.

Improvements:
- Fixed performance issue on Windows 10, which caused the freezes with an unlocked frame rate on some configurations
- Improved stability
- Disable detection of mouse movement while driving
- Video setup will no longer ask to save changes if they were not
- Fixed issue when Halo Warthog did not appear in the version of Windows 10 for some players

Additional parameters that were added in Advanced Controller:
- Steering wheel sensitivity
- Invert The Force Feedback
- Centre spring scale
- Damping scale

Improved Rudders
- Logitech G27 right now poznaetsa and will work by default
- All wheels with a sufficient number of buttons are now properly displayed and maintained
- Fix dead zones
- Default display options for all TX Racing Wheel
- Fixed a bug where user settings were not saved

General improvements
Tabs The Social and Rivals is now available to players of Xbox Live Silver
- Fixes a bug where the racing line sometimes disappeared
Controller better supports fast switching of the device. Players can switch between controller / keyboard at any time (including drive)
- Various fixes for vehicles

In addition to these fixes, arriving with today's update Turn 10 is working on a further solution to known problems in Forza Horizon 3, including uluchshennuyu support the rudders, the overall stability and performance, much more.
UPD
In fact, we received only a deterioration of the already poor port... Update on Forza traditionally come out every first Tuesday of the month, but hope to see a second patch before. Complaints it is better to write here http://forums.forzamotorsport.net/turn10_topics92_Forza-Horizon-3-Support----PC.aspx (ENG)
41 Comments
Sort by:
-
-Anarant- 27.07.20

SanSanZ
I hope that the update will let me play finally.
And so they are too messed with the defense and did not give enough time to optimize and test the game stability.

t
tachos 27.07.20

Hmm, this list is known problems see more 28.09.2016 on the forum forzamotorsport.net and one to one. See to wait a minimum need the second patch...

N
NikPlatonov 27.07.20

On the pitch brought the game already or not?

S
SanSanZ 27.07.20

tachos
Yes, and do not see, though time already.

PS on the box is already there
Here are instructions for installing the update on a PC
http://forums.forzamotorsport.net/turn10_postst74706_Trouble-downloading-or-installing-the-10-4-16-update--Start-here.aspx
Version of the game after the latest update 1.0.14.2

S
SanSanZ 27.07.20

All went to the game, almost 2GB

-
-Anarant- 27.07.20

Everything is garbage.
To me the game did not help I even play still can't.

S
SanSanZ 27.07.20

-Anarant-
The game itself is corruptible, it is even in performance didn't help, the lag remained, and judging by the comments online there are many even worse.

-
-Anarant- 27.07.20

SanSanZ
Well, the contractions I had, the game just doesn't want to start and I can not imagine that it is not ustaivayte, because it's a piece of optimization crashes immediately at the start of the advent festival, and I have a feeling that she just can't open the files are encoded and closes due to the fact that he thinks that the game is modified.

A
AlexNik 27.07.20

SanSanZ

Well drawdown my example wasn't really exasperated... But with the departure of what???

A
ALLexeIka 27.07.20

-Anarant-
Similar configuration PC, the game crashes when the animation of leaving the garage in the beginning - helped to install a previous fire wood for a video card, with a new play is not allowed.

t
tachos 27.07.20

Yes, podlahoviny became more. Well, at least photo-mode more or less fixed (although he still some soap).

-
-Anarant- 27.07.20

ALLexeIka
Yeah he's tried has helped. Thank you

e
egor6 27.07.20

To was I I menu during boot crashes
Config
Win10pro
i7 6700
R7 370 2gb
Who knows what to do, tell me)

E
Evil Raven 27.07.20

don't know how they fixed the bug with the mouse, but I still have a cursor appears when I move the mouse or try to turn the camera. Please leave feedback if you have the same thing despite the developer have the game just became crooked. What version is displayed in Windows Store after upgrading forzy ?

M
Miodrag 27.07.20

In short they are doing, that would be for Juan and all ran

S
SanSanZ 27.07.20

Adam-2012
It's not you, forget this nudepatch, there off the forum for PC solid film, they did not fix it for this sloppy port, many even worse. A few posts above I wrote that version 1.0.14.2
Miodrag
It's brilliant, release a exclusive Boxing for PC is so bad that it helps to sell the console, and even Win 10 must-install. The gods of marketing.

c
colob 27.07.20

Third time launching the update in WINSTORE third time dokachivaet to half and crashes. How I love Microsoft.

And I have lost reviews and user ratings for this product. Or is it all? Such a genius move by publishers?)

E
Evil Raven 27.07.20

colob
do you have the latest update microsoft anniversary update ?

E
Evil Raven 27.07.20

Additional car Park available to all or only to buy? Usually for currency in most games just immediately open access, and normal players have to buy in-game currency or something else to open, then the same thing? If you can get it all without spending money, it is better to spend time and discover no extra expenses than to pay and save time

w
wiedzmin6891 27.07.20

Definitely the last update of Windows should be, and when downloading updates for the game, must be enabled on the firewall.