3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Plotva of Rivia 27.07.20 08:12 pm

How to add Bf1 in the Steam library? (Label) (Battlefield 1)

To friends the incentive seen me in Бф1 I understand ekzeshnik start need to find where he is but tell me the way?
10 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mortaliss 27.07.20

PPC,even the executable can't find,how do we know where your game is installed

r
raversss 27.07.20

Take steam and do not suffer, and friends from Origin and so you will see that in the game.

v
vigo24 27.07.20

how to write what you have learned

A
Anykey_Skywalker 27.07.20

Buy a console. It's right for people like you!)

S
Shadowarm 27.07.20

Shkololo decided to zapotevanija

A
AndreyPavlovich 27.07.20

add a third-party game to my library do Not seek yourself executable, it should be noted in the list, which you will steam. Only one question - why the heck is it for?

P
Plotva of Rivia 27.07.20

Mortaliss
Yes, I beg to suggest in the most originally the folder path to the executable. What does where I have origin installed? From which drive I have installed the origin, inner folders are not changed by this
AndreyPavlovich
Add third-party game out there falls short list and did it from BF no. But it is possible to open and search in Windows Explorer list

S
Spirit of Rock 27.07.20

Roach of Rivia
Go to settings of Origin and choose the tab Settings and saved files, there you will see the directory where you installed the game.

A
AndreyPavlovich 27.07.20

Roach of Rivia
So you installed the game curve.

Even if you add the game, then the status will not change anything when you run it through Steam.

P
Plotva of Rivia 27.07.20

AndreyPavlovich
Yeah all found). Well, when you run the incentive in status should be in the game is not connected with steam Battlefield 1