3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Darth__Sidious 27.07.20 08:13 pm

Bug in quest \"family matters\" (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Faced with this problem, can't find Tamara.
After the spirit Yoshi led us to the house of a fisherman and we talked with him, it is necessary to inform the Baron about what happened to his family. And that's the problem.
A little checking and the passage of memory(3rd time going through the game). After returning to the Baron, we find him in the garden and...
But I have it for some reason not in the garden, and the house and dialogue option to no.

Tell me what to do?
Pereprohodil this quest from the beginning... didn't help.
6 Comments
Sort by:
D
Danil Lipatov 27.07.20

go to the witches on the moor or he in Ochsenfurt go and talk to her

D
Darth__Sidious 27.07.20

The witches went, there was only a dialogue about his wife. Went to Ochsenfurt - her house is empty and no cutscenes.
I have already solved the problem. I was after a conversation with the fisherman, said goodbye to the spirit Yoshi, and immediately teleported to the Baron.

A
ABRAScovyy 27.07.20

See a glimpse, maybe in Novigrad(or Sochi, I do not remember) there was a quest or something? In fact, there needs to be dialogue, there, the Baron asks for help from the witch, and the letter gives.

Z
ZlobnyDed 27.07.20

How do you zadolbali already.. Bugs not in the game,and you have in mind. As practice shows,of the ten whiners at least eight are cheaters,and the ninth just stupid

m
maryna_p93 27.07.20

dart_sirius
several times on the forum already about this: if you installed the mod on rapid movement, many quests are broken, if teleport is not on time, not finished a particular branch of the quest (dialogue, etc.)

D
Darth__Sidious 27.07.20

maryna_p93
I don't use this mod, cheats is.