3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
x
xvision 27.07.20 08:13 pm

Auction?! (Diablo 2)

Hi all.

As was written in one of the previous, they say: electricity is, then think for yourself, I propose to think about the auction for Diablo 2 Playground version.

For what?
Diablo game experienced and held only by the old generation, the young rarely play it. Hence, all of us, in the majority of cases, over 20, maybe over 30 years. School time and students are gone, now we have jobs, families. And time задра4ивать as before anymore. So we all want to play, but to spend as little time as possible. The auction will reduce the time:
between putting up things for sale and purchase
- find the necessary gear on the forum and in game chat
- placed on sale
- other pluses ;)

How would it look?
Of course, many reasons, as was the AUC in D3 do not work (integration in the game itself), but to optimize the process of a trade is still possible, gathered all in 1 place, greatly simplifying all the operations of the trading and have the time to still play Diablo, not to trade with no end in chat.
Options only 2, which is almost real, and very real, depends on our motivation:
1) the administration of the forum will allow:
a) to create a couple of tables in the database of the site and will place a section of auka on the forum - everything would work right on the forum, catching up would be more traffic to the site, which is good for advertising
b) place a link to the forum somewhere on top of our third-party resource, which is the AUC
2) We make on your web-server on your domain, AUC and invite all the trade there, as the advantages are many, and I don't see (for most players)

Why is it real?
1) I am a web programmer, with all the necessary knowledge of implementation of all functionality to and from
2) I have my own web server, domain buy for the money, or even use some
3) to implement all of the have very not much time, more difficult to invite all
4) for starters it can be very easy option of 2 types of pages, but it will be much easier than in game chat or forum
For example:
page list of auctioned items with filters on top - select the desired filters, spilling goods from prices from and to, go to this item - sellers list with their prices, rates, ability to contact
this is enough
5) The hardest part of this is to score the database of products. But while writing came up with the idea: I can write a script which spirit the same d2items, and pumped out all products with pictures. So no problem for me. You may need a bit to normalize the names, and, of course, add new ones if necessary.

Generally lots of things you can come up with interesting and useful there, but for starters, you can make very simple to start.

Why should I?
I'm always a fan of d2 and how many would not have quit, anyway back to the game. Organization and implementation of this functionality is 100% worth the time required to trade old way. Only all for yourself and players PG, to no commercial motive in this. Ready to discuss any issues with the administration of the forum.

What do you say?
97 Comments
Sort by:
y
yok0o 27.07.20

obeimi rukami za
4toto class lounge nujno dlya dotana

F
FludoTron 27.07.20

Sensible idea actually, will help to modernize the game, without touching its components. In addition will relieve the chat of the trade, especially not so long ago this issue was raised both times.

B
Bambuca 27.07.20

The idea is cool.
But there are a few but
1) of the Administration do not care, she will do nothing. It isn't my favorite PG )
2) How to implement crafts and rare items? You need to consider and the main thing is to realize that it was beautiful, comfortable and simple. Can you get all this good to do?
3) And so on

P. S. I'm always a fan of d2 and how many would not have quit, anyway back to the game. +1

F
FludoTron 27.07.20

Bambuca
Well, in the section charnov, rare and crafting can be fully text input to make, but draws up according to certain rules, for example:

Grand charm:
10 mdmg
79 ar
45 life

Another thing is that then you need to be the person who will monitor and clean this section from the lots do not conform to the rules. But here you can give the ability to edit some trusted users, who themselves will be called to this work.

w
wakalaka 27.07.20

in 10+ years nobody has made an online auction for D2, why do you think?

1) I am a web programmer, with all the necessary knowledge of implementation of all functionality to and from
5) The hardest part of this is to score the database of products
here are already doing such blunders, it is necessary to look in the first place by the user, AS he will be using, not I'm proper right now, as Saddam program... and create uncomfortable spots which nobody will use, that's just why each item to fill in kilometer form type /quality /name /Qty /price... when it is easier to come to the forum/game and quickly write wako n, tr set, o sc 20 hp oculus o /w me <- and the system should parse and sort through, players will not do it!

and so the idea is certainly competent, but at the same time can be significantly less profitable than hand (probably why the auction has not appeared), to deceive newbies much profitsee

g
g_n 27.07.20

Automation in any form means reducing the number of the actual gameplay, which includes trade through messages in chat. That is why bots are banned.

j
jr-sneg 27.07.20

to deceive newbies much profitsee

and so it was possible ? O_O

F
FludoTron 27.07.20

g_n
Players will not necessarily refuse from the gameplay. Most simply, instead of a trade will receive additional time to engage in a game farm / crafting / pvp.

w
wakalaka 27.07.20

jr-sneg
well, what do all huckster

r
redoolf 27.07.20

g_n wrote:
Automation in any form means reducing the number of the actual gameplay, which includes trade through messages in chat. That is why bots are banned.
Then, I think we need the forum ban, because he, too, reduces the amount of actually gameplay. And then you see a list posted of all that is and wait for offers. All goods, once seen, messages are not going up, you can get the offers being offline. It is a disgrace! Let them kick their leg wrappings armor in chat every 2 minutes, as expected.

w
wakalaka 27.07.20

g_n
where and what is the automation? what's bots?

x
xvision 27.07.20

wakalaka
in 10+ years nobody has made an online auction for D2, why do you think?
no idea, a lot of variants
here are already doing such blunders, it is necessary to look in the first place by the user
I do not understand where you saw it. I merely pointed out to the fact that you can implement quickly and not talk about how well we would Auk. And judging by the number of positive responses, today will start to work :)
and create awkward specks which no one will use
nothing is created
I'm proper right now, as Saddam program
well, Yes, it is
that's right: why each item to fill in kilometer form type /quality /name /Qty /price...
Yes, much better to sit in chat and Ctrl+V, Ctrl+V, than 1 time to fill out the form and forget for a while changing only the sales price if needed.. I'm not even talking about the fact that many people see this in chat, and how many in the list of auka. When talking about the forum the forum is also not for the trade was invented, and the subject must periodically APAT + many drawbacks

Bambuca
spanning role (moderators), but I think ACC itself will regulate this.

g_n
FlyDoTrona
It is about optimizing time spent on more useful actions, and nothing more, not at the expense of the game absalyutno. The organization of trade on the forum, too, is a kind of automation, right (split into sections, topics traders)? So here's the proposed functionality is a more advanced type of trade on the forum. On the contrary, the interest in such a feature may encourage people to start playing who quit. One of the most coveted items in D3 were the AUC, and it was great, there were a lot of people. As soon as it was removed (because it began hard to hack and drain real money) people sharply diminished. Now there is very few people, d3 fell into the dust.

w
wakalaka 27.07.20

well, good luck in this difficult matter

outside resources will be replenished with another site :\

x
xvision 27.07.20

The trade is for real deleted. Alternatively, the personal messages will not be in service, only public descriptions and agreement on the deal. (What other options?)

And to negotiate for real because you can now at least somewhere, right?

O
Obsessed 27.07.20

Why is it real?
g_n: it is unreal.
the whole essence. the current organization is very inconvenient to players (a long time), but it's norms.

where and what is the automation?
wakalaka, people are less likely to be rummaged on the forum.

x
xvision 27.07.20

Obsessed
We will place links/banners on ng, which will be considered by search engines when indexing. People on the forum go not just for the trade after all, that's what you like ;)
Anything with the attendance of the forum is not going to happen

r
redoolf 27.07.20

wakalaka wrote:
what's bots?

Original answer.

Q
QLinkee 27.07.20

The administration will place links to third party resources? Have anatomical.

x
xvision 27.07.20

QLinkee
It is just an option, though with a negligible probability :)
You need permission just to be able to reference a service in the forum posts below it was not considered for advertising and not get banned.

J
Jordan. 27.07.20

Of course it will be top! If you do it will look something like RLP.trade, well, at least finding a particular item, it will be a success