3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MrDesmond Zalzburg_ 27.07.20 08:27 pm

Mannequins for things (Fallout 4)

Skyrim was mannequins for armor (it was possible for them to wear some nice armor to make it more aesthetics of your dwelling ).So , who knows fallout 4 is there such a thing ? I suit silver cloak in a prominent place to hang ( don't want the suit for such a memorable character was still in the box )
16 Comments
Sort by:
B
Boss_Timurchik 27.07.20

no but I think modernizing seapilot or ask them

V
Vladimir Platonov 27.07.20

but ordinary dressed mannequins scattered around the world a lot, sometimes I go and don't understand the man or the mannequin, and to accurately test tap Q =)

R
Rulik Proba-Rulit 27.07.20

well in my opinion for F3 and FNV mods were for this.

i
intellligent 27.07.20

MrDesmond Zalzburg
The idea of direct pozaimstvovan out of my head))

[
[X-EcUt] 27.07.20

Also waiting for such mannequins, and while hanging clothes on the minute man)) :D Else the power to collect. X-01 and T-51 is not yet fully.)) Power just for decoration collect, in fact, do not use. The batteries sit down quickly, and buy their wasteful... IMHO.

L
Legion1130 27.07.20

[X-EcUt]
And why do we need batteries for power armor, if not use it?I bet you've had this situation: You all game were saving ammo for super guns and slaughter have been playing, and not using it:)

R
Rulik Proba-Rulit 27.07.20

Legion1130
This is IT, this Fallout )))

M
Maksim Kalashnikov96 27.07.20

In the unlikely modernizing but will do if not already done

M
Mudryy glupec 27.07.20

[X-EcUt]
I do not know. I don't buy the batteries, and by the end somewhere in the 70+ pieces typed.

D
Daniil Ershov 27.07.20

[X-EcUt]

like this)

G
Gennadiy Fedorovskiy 27.07.20

the author, http://tes-game.ru/load/fallout4/5/10774/60-1-0-13364

G
Gur1 27.07.20

Gennady Fedorov
Do you really think that the topic was from November of last year sitting in this thread waiting for your answer? )))

D
Dos9ra 27.07.20

http://gamer-mods.ru/load/fallout_4/doma/craftable_mannequins/135-1-0-4031 here(though they look like regular NPCs)

c
clearfix 27.07.20

Dos9ra
Another one. And the original from the game not enough?

E
Exeline 27.07.20

But it is possible without mods. Take passing idol ( or Spanish himself ), he turned off the AI, and through the team or even how to make him need stuff in your inventory. Voila, a frozen dummy in a suit of silver coat)

D
Dos9ra 27.07.20

clearfix
But they are kind of like DLS. Not everyone wants to pay for this as an indie game.