3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Djonnikc 27.07.20 08:28 pm

Buying a product on the website ComputerUniverse.ru

The crux of the matter is simple. Want to buy projector BenQ W7000 +W. This kit includes himself the projector and wireless transmitter uncompressed Full HD video That's it
Спойлерhttps://www.computeruniverse.ru/products/90579480/benq-w1070-plus-w.asp
But it costs 10 to 12 euros. The question is Customs duty, the very binding will be equal to 30% of the excess 1000evro + 12.5 euros. But more concerned about how and where to get it, then pay. And what could be the problem as a whole.
Share your experience who have already encountered such a problem! This projector is sold in Russia alone, without the transmitter. Separately, the transmitter is 26 000 - 28 000 RUB. As floor projector))
Thanks in advance!
6 Comments
Sort by:
-
-SK.art- 27.07.20

Djonnikc wrote:
But more concerned about how and where to get it, then pay
at the post office when your package comes, you will be given necessary documents which have been issued to customs on your package. Then stamped at your local customs office, where it will pay. Then back to the post office with paperwork, to receive the package.

-
-SK.art- 27.07.20

Djonnikc

took over
-SK.art - wrote:
The concept is that if a parcel came to the customs notice, the postal worker in any case shall not issue without the settlement receiver by customs. That is stupid to give a simple piece of paper attached to the parcel. I had a funny story that a young postal worker a little I was not given my package (16 kg - and has even brought it), but in the last time there was a seasoned employee that all razrulil. Gave me only paper.

Finally, is this notice with an inventory of the contents of the parcel (at best) or without (worst case), then you need to go to the customs office (no matter where it is your local customs office). Customs officer over expects their victims with the following list of documents:

- copy of passport.
- account on the payment order to the shipment (original order with CU ... and translated copy of these accounts to him it was clear the contents of the order, or rather understandable that group, which can be attributed to the relevant goods in a parcel).
- Bank statement from the payment card on the day of payment (if credit card), or any other document, where we will see movement of funds to write off in the corresponding order date.

With all this need to be at the local customs office, upon agreement with the employee of customs of the time in which he will be able to review your case (usually by phone in advance to solve this issue).

Further goes the analysis and decision documents on the following concepts:

When valued less than 1000 Euro, and weight not more than 31 kg are exempt from customs duties. And written simple explanation to use the ordered goods for personal use.
If the product costs or weighs more than the specified norms, then there is a fee in the amount of 30% of the cost, but not less 4 Euro 1 kg of weight in excess cost or weight norms.

For example:
weight 34 kg, is 500 euros. Duty (34-31)*4=12 euros.
weight 20 kg, worth 1,400 Euro. Duty (1400-1000)*30%=400*0.3=120евро.
Payment is made in rubles at the exchange rate.
If you exceed the weight and cost, then the excess is calculated for both indicators and is taken to be the maximum amount.

The designated fee for exceeding the established norms of the customs officer with great pleasure adds to calculate the customs value of imported goods (customs - all the goods! and not a thing personal use) HS code.

There is a single directory of these codes and in fact the formula of calculations here: http://www.tamplat.ru/.

For example:

A sofa weighing 40 kg, the cost is$ 500, delivery charge of$180
Get the customs value - 500 + 180 = 680$
Define HS code - 9401400000
Import duty = 15%, but not less than 0.7 Euro per kg, the excise tax = 0, VAT = 18%.
Calculated payments:
Fee: 680$ * 0,15 = 102$ or 40 kg * 0.7 Euro = EUR 28. They take a big of these two, respectively, the fee will be 102$
VAT (680$ + 102$ = 782$) * 0.18 = 140.76$
Total: 102$ (tax)+ 0 (excise duty) + 140,76$ (VAT) = 242,7$

And the most important moment of the overall pricing, as you can probably notice is to add 18% VAT.

Actually on the computer hardware (accessories), there are certain HS codes, which in principle can be zero, but there may be more than 10%.

Relatively speaking, the employee of customs in the end (after a certain time over) gives check that you want to pay and bring them to him. Only then he in a customs notification issued in email when you attempt to receive the parcel, put a mark on the release of the goods (again it product!) for the recipient.

I can assume that every case of settlement of issues with customs, will be unique for each of the pending this kind of parcels.

G
GeRR_Praetorian 27.07.20

witcherfan
FULLY SUPPORT. As it would take them two graphics cards in 2012. Came whole two months!!!!!!((( Then said bureaucratic language, that the problem is in the expectation Avio transport through blah, blah, blah at the point of customs blah, blah, talk to the legal Department blah, blah, blah. In short, I went to our nearby local store and acquired its SLi and not through this pido......Yu pidorasi!!!(((

D
Djonnikc 27.07.20

-SK.art-
Thank You! So I gnaw vague doubts! Most likely will have to order the package without the wireless transmitter! Time to throw a HDMI cable, and then, if you like to use the device (projector), then have to buy the module at our pushers! I still have the screen you need to add, this is greatly exceeded 1000evro.
Do I understand correctly that if the amount is less 1000evro, then no problems will arise. I'm just going to come in the mail, check the product for visible defects, pay and go home with a clear conscience?
As far as I remember, You just a relatively"recently, bought it (ComputerUniverse.ru) monitor? And everything went well, right?

-
-SK.art- 27.07.20

Djonnikc wrote:
Do I understand correctly that if the amount is less 1000evro, then no problems will arise.
it is desirable that this amount includes the shipping cost and other expenses. Order within 950 euros, so probably so.
Djonnikc wrote:
As far as I remember, You just a relatively"recently, bought it (ComputerUniverse.ru) monitor? And everything went well, right?
a year ago I bought it monitor. In may of this year bought the CPU, dropsy, SSD, and every little thing in a single shipment. In both cases everything came without any problems, all happy. However, after 2.5 months pump from dropsy was covered, in consequence of marriage, but that's another story)

D
Djonnikc 27.07.20

-SK.art-
Thank you! I will try)))