3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Venom_pt 27.07.20 08:28 pm

Run in multiple Windows on Windows 10 (Diablo 2)

Hello! immediately apologize if there is already such a topic, give the link!
Has anyone tried and knows how to run 2 or more Windows on Windows 10?)) many have already all things done just to run the rules to Diablo in one window) but 2 doesn't. downloaded some prog auxiliaries for this purpose it is not a channel, 2 window launch error #.......... .
12 Comments
Sort by:
a
annortheone 27.07.20

To run Windows on Win 10 D2 - nonsense. Can put, of course, in the shortcut properties compatibility with previous systems and to contemplate a drawdown of fps compared to win 7.

O
Obsessed 27.07.20

Venom_pt, if you play here (and nowhere else), there is a local Alt. client Diablo 2. there Game.exe (or Diablo2.exe I don't remember) starts how much time. in the shortcut properties (on this .exe) need to put -w and-multiwin.

V
Venom_pt 27.07.20

GV-
the work exhibited does not help, I was still exposed to the same window just to start, also tried several failed.

V
Venom_pt 27.07.20

Obsessed
thank you I will try, it is necessary in properties to register -w and-multiwin ? what of them?

O
Obsessed 27.07.20

Venom_pt, and then, at the end of the line Object. after the text put a space and -w-multiwin (for the client Firka did not shout: you sure that you want to launch another window? can you think of??). ;-)
PS, you can-skiptobnet

V
Venom_pt 27.07.20

Obsessed
figured tomorrow I will download I will try)

i
irknet 27.07.20

Venom_pt
Add some key -res800 to the window center was opened.

V
Venom_pt 27.07.20

Did everything work, from the heart guys!!! now buzz!))) The window in the center, too, respect!!!

F
FludoTron 27.07.20

Venom_pt
The beauty of it all, brah!

O
Obsessed 27.07.20

Venom_pt, Bruton, happy for you, Bazaar!! in nature happy bastard will!! ))

T
Torum. 27.07.20

Evening topic, an hour of joy.

V
Venom_pt 27.07.20

FlyDoTrona wrote:
the beauty of it all, brah!
Obsessed
:DDDD