3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dolgovya3yy 27.07.20 08:29 pm

How to turn off or replace the minuet in the castle? (Fallout 4)

Dear Sirs! Hunting to craft something in the castle flattens the MINUET,which would read on the radio the minute man.
No narrow not enough I swear I swear!
Is there a way out of this mockery of the players of the gazebo?
9 Comments
Sort by:
j
jackonda 27.07.20

shieldandsword
and in Russian the first three sentences possible?

L
LordRegent303 27.07.20

shieldandsword
About radiodeejay is a switch, it turns off the stream

D
Dolgovya3yy 27.07.20

LordRegent303
Off is possible. And replaced by something less irritating maybe?

L
LordRegent303 27.07.20

shieldandsword
No, you can't

o
oool 27.07.20

and zaminusovali man... what the people... asked for a normal - cons pulled a thread... pretzel write crap, so all the pros... the people you have problems!!!

M
Mag Otshelnik 27.07.20

Download a mod that replaces Mouzon.

n
nikita2112 27.07.20

Yes, indeed most annoying music.

A
Anzhelika04 27.07.20

I turned it off after ''old guns'' to your moronic quests are not allowed. And I want this moron Preston and Communicator to hang on to this rig in the style of raiders only. Besezda really well done faction which seems to be the only 100% positive, did the vile through blunt force-quest to save the homeless - build a cabin.

v
vel800 27.07.20

shieldandsword
I, too, was terribly strained, that melancholy tune. Put this mod http://www.playground.ru/files/fallout_4_tridognajt_na_radio_svoboda_finalnaya_versiya-136304/. Now - fun. First, a lot of music, ie repeated so often, and second, during the break the DJ says the news, which is possible, to know something interesting (one of the previously unknown to me shelters made), and thirdly, advice is funny and very bored - excerpts from the series about "the adventures of Daredevil Herbert Dashwood and his faithful servant ghoul of Argyll". Now I visit the Castle with pleasure!