3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
deadfish 27.07.20 08:29 pm

russifikator for Dungeon Siege 2: Broken World (Dungeon Siege 2)

people no one came across this russifiers?, solovy even PROMT!
32 Comments
Sort by:
e
edikbl 27.07.20

Yes, it seems pop full on www.zoneofgames.ru this topic is not particularly visited, although Broken World is already DIN. Demand to hike there, although I would also Ruzicka refused.
So what can you find to share.

A
Alexander_R 27.07.20

Yes Yes no very necessary, and that from a simple Yes no on the X2 is of little help - tags only menus, and all the quests in English

e
edikbl 27.07.20

on www.zoneofgames.ru in the forum discussion thread for Ruzicka Broken World there is a link to promtovsky.
Rusik really sucks, and I kind of like buggy.

d
deadfish 27.07.20

nah, so we do not need to wait until sdman will spread from Neogen, there needs to be good.

e
edikbl 27.07.20

when will he be then?

d
deadfish 27.07.20

who the hell knows :\ promised before pollenia this postovskogo but not yet :( will nudebody it in PM to write

d
deadfish 27.07.20

in short, I wrote sdmenu in PM he said tomorrow I will lay out the normal russik from neuheim really weigh it will be 130 meters :)

T
Toshkin 27.07.20

where will you post then?

R
Romchichok 27.07.20

So, from Neogame crack for Dungeon Siege 2: Broken World,
or rather, the files checksum which differs from the original:

Taken from the forum www.zoneofgames.ru: posted by cdman

4x22MB

DS2BW_Rus_Neogame.part1.rar
DS2BW_Rus_Neogame.part2.rar
DS2BW_Rus_Neogame.part3.rar
DS2BW_Rus_Neogame.part4.rar

P. S. This Share server is not very fast. He is not yet downloaded.

e
edikbl 27.07.20

yeah, today tried many times to swing, so there is always There are no free download slots available, not to reach. Fucking sendspace.com. Can anyone fill in with something else.

d
deadfish 27.07.20

here, now left it only to download :)

R
Romchichok 27.07.20

Can pour it without a problem www.infostore.org
For users of UA-IX. Write

e
edikbl 27.07.20

Romchichok,and that is this website www.infostore.org stupid? First whining, saying that more than 1 meter only registered to download, but when registrirati, so immediately said that to me as a foreign user does not have enough energy!!! to download. Well nafig need fayloobmenniki when there's a bunch of simple and SRL freestuff? While I energy for them will be missed for sure lines on sendspace.com free.

R
Romchichok 27.07.20

To edikbl: I'm from Kiev, I forgot that we have this UA-IX (Ukrainian traffic), etc.

e
edikbl 27.07.20

Yes, like the line on sendspace.com finally freed. right now, swing
What all scared saying that 130 meters pull, and then only Packed 80. So uzhali?

T
Toshkin 27.07.20

who have downloaded - mark this: Rusik decent or prompt?

e
edikbl 27.07.20

It looks like this Rusik buggy, is missing a semi-small selection of ready-made characters, instead two of the elf, well the save game and I have already started the addon and played for a semi-giant, is now also invisible. If you choose a new Persian(giant) that offers pogamat igrulya again first on the field of Dungeon Siege 2. Bored in the third round to do it, and most importantly I'm not sure that when you get to the addon once again play on the video after the murder of a powerful sorcerer(the name I do not remember but it seems like for the third or fourth portal from the start) I beat him and start the movie, vybiraut four dryads, something out there like suck energy on the corpse, and then begins the dialogue(no sound, titles there, as well, in all the previous movies) and when you reach it close-up(three dryads belt) the game stops and then nothing happens. These are three grymza, only the head rotates(the game is not starting!!, image, mobile). The game is not moving

So started for fun right now this addon in the first roller again, no sound or captions, in General, the symptoms are the same as postovskogo. Has anyone experienced this?

PS maybe due to the fact that this PROMT set? should try a new reinstall.
Anyone else tried Rusik is on the case?

R
Romchichok 27.07.20

So this russifiers from Neogame not.
First, the save game does not work (version 2.2 from 1C + eng.the version of the addon), passed on 1 level addon. Ie can not see the hero.
In-vtorikh, the translation is inaccurate: in the first additional task Lumely one of the necessary reactants is called the Ointment of Sage, the task must be
find the Ointment of Wormwood, and when pokupaesh it - all different.

Scripted videos come with English.svechnoy + Rus.subtitles.
Dialogues translated text.
The notebook (i.e. the JB books) - translated.

QUESTION: why do I have the job of the addon can not see the text until the end? (This also applies to English.version add-on)

PS game Version: 2.2 from 1C + eng.addon (from somewhere)

d
deadfish 27.07.20

I did all the characters kakihto, nichrome not understand maybe someone knows how to solve this problem?

d
deadfish 27.07.20

all figured out, so more help needed :)