3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sem... 27.07.20 08:29 pm

What is it? (Evolve)

What kind of timer in the picture and what it actually means and how it works?

10 Comments
Sort by:
M
Moron Dark 27.07.20

spaceship.I have not played, but if I'm not mistaken it gives a rebirth to people(remember, still talking on, and then before =))

S
Sem... 27.07.20

Moron Dark
No, there is another timer, it is countdown to the arrival of the ship, and this varies only a few times per game

S
Siniy Kot 27.07.20

time to fight,no?

S
Shadowarm 27.07.20

The time for which the hunters must kill the monster

S
Sem... 27.07.20

Vladislav Fires
Shadowarm
There is no such time for which hunters must kill the monster, you can even all round run and nichrome do if the hunters are killed and the relay destroyed, the hunters win at the end of the report, the timer for this monster, the monster has until the expiration time to kill the hunters or gouging relay or he loses, even if it does not kill the timer, this appears like 4 minutes before the end of the round.

K
Kostya_Vong 27.07.20

Sem...
and as far as I remember correctly, the timer stops when the monster under the dome gets...

S
Sem... 27.07.20

S
Sem... 27.07.20

Kostya_Vong
The timer stops when there is a fight between the monster and hunters, no matter under the dome or not

A
Andrey Kolchanov 27.07.20

It is a timer before the arrival of the next ship. When one of the hunters falls the timer starts counting and if it is not lifted after a time specified on it (the timer) it (hunter) with reduced health desantiruyut from the ship, but if during this timer to knock down the other 3 hunters (and Daisy if the trapper Maggie) wins the monster, if left alive, someone from the hunters (or Daisy in the same case with trapper) that they (the hunters who were(and) defeated(s)) at the expiration of this timer will be dropping the fallen hunters. The number of desantirovanie indefinitely, but the match is limited to the time (usually about 10 min) timer match stops at the time of the battle at CLOSE range(if someone has received damage from players at a great distance, the timer will not stop even if the monster will beat the hunters or Vice versa, or receiving damage from fauna the timer does not stop) that the time and stops if one of the parties was damaged(damage) (and to be honest I don't know if the timer stops the game in the dome was not looking at this time on the timer, it was not before). PS I hope all clearly explained on account of the mechanics of the game

S
Sem... 27.07.20

Andrey Kolchanov
Me the all clear, nothing new you've opened me up, it's all I knew, but my question you did not answer on the first screenshot none of the hunters I kill, this icon appears almost immediately after the game and replaces the timer of arrival of the ship when one of the hunters falls, you at least be attentive, these icons even look different... one depicted flying people and the second is what the head of another. I already explained to you comrades that this is not the timer of arrival of the ship do you have any comments then read