3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Chupanorm 27.07.20 08:30 pm

The population (Fallout 4)

Asylum'm 88, I would like to develop a large network of buildings. But that would not be empty, we need people, and they have a maximum of 21. Of the other settlement NN can be overpowering. How to be?
Thanks in advance.
8 Comments
Sort by:
D
Direm 27.07.20

Chupanorm
Some mod download.In an Internet full of them.

C
Chupanorm 27.07.20

Kirill_Shvarev
Tolley googol I have another if I'm in skis on asphalt'm... not found in short

B
BlackTigerTK 27.07.20

Chupanorm
The maximum number of settlers depends on the charisma GG. 10 is just the maximum of 21. To further increase the need to increase the charisma - clothes, armor, chemical.

s
saa0891 27.07.20

Chupanorm wrote:
Tolley googol I have another if I'm in skis on asphalt'm... not found in short
http://www.playground.ru/files/fallout_4_uvelichennoe_kolichestvo_poselentsev_i_neogranichennoe_stroitelstvo_versiya_1_2-111287/
But don't get carried away,and there may be bugs,plus grub and water will be a shitload to go.

R
RedSoldiers 27.07.20

BlackTigerTK
Clothing, armor, chemistry is all a temporary increase while wearing/acting, so will not affect maximum population.

S
Shizomaniac Stalker 27.07.20

dnluser
Impact if a long time is under the Goodies from chemo, armor, etc. the Main thing that at this time the lighthouse recruitment was on, I have for example, in one community of 28 people, and another 29, it's all in the buns, especially the Chimera and drunk pump, so long acted.

s
serg-veremee 27.07.20

Yes it is, as the above link threw saa0891, like there are in TES-game and midgame, even before all the DLS on the island were 49 settlers

x
xopxac 27.07.20

Chupanorm
raise charisma ,you can drugs and clothes and lights. at this time, settlers migrated from other places.Only the more settlers ,the more glitches.I have Sanctuary was 32.so even the food they then refused to do...just scored at all.