3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
HonestComrade 27.07.20 08:30 pm

Star Wars for Windows 7 (Star Wars: Jedi Knight - Jedi Academy)

Good morning to all users of the PlayGround.
I would like to ask. Has anyone tried to put the Academy on Windows 7
and if anyone she went to it, then please tell me what to do to make it start... a lot like... the old computer was fine, and just behind the ears not to delay her, forever in MP sat...
Got a new computer and actually such a problem...
Popping up the boot console, then open the game, and the splash picture hangs, and after 10-20 seconds throws... tried Everything... And will work to configure, and to put right, and to patch... Everything hurts, nothing helps... please Tell me, who understood, or who knows how to do it...
Please with answers like ' put another Windu, etc... to Go further.
11 Comments
Sort by:
X
XaH [CCCP] 27.07.20

I stupidly put all the rules

H
HonestComrade 27.07.20

AMD Phenom(tm) 9150e Quad-Core (4) Processor 1.81 GHz, 4gb RAM, Radeon HD 5400 Series 1gb

O
O1dGamer 27.07.20

HonestComrade
same crap. in July, the set, everything was normal, but after a month this problem(((

S
Sovuchka 27.07.20

Damn, looks like seven denies this epic((( is Also set, then at startup, I get the splash screen and all. Or backward-not forward and says that the program does not work....((((((

E
Elf0m3n1ack 27.07.20

Read the log error in the window. In General, I have immediately worked (Win7 x64) first played pirates, then the incentive is bought and everything is OK. Maybe compatibility mode would help?

R
Rikudo Nagashi 27.07.20

I have everything working. Windows 7 Ultimate x64 :))) No crashes or anything, maybe the disc is a pirate? I had (4 different disc, the game works with the 3)....

S
Screw It 27.07.20

HonestComrade

Want DIN - set XP. On Seven Igor no. :/

a
aleck schmidt 27.07.20

here I also have W7 x 64 and nichrome is not. someone suggested there to change and paste some files but in the game folder did not have any of these, then there is no hope???????????

v
vertehwost 27.07.20

....there is ...another... Skywalker.......

D
DART-R 27.07.20

Hi all I Have Win 7 Professional x64 the Game runs without problems System Core i5 - 2320 3.0 Ghz , 8GB RAM , Ge Force GTX760 2GB Can I have a pirate Horsham came across that just works

V
VITYA_KOLYADENKO 27.07.20

Run the file jasp.exe no problem.