3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vladekta 27.07.20 08:31 pm

The strongest power (Knights of Honor)

What is silni power in your opinion I have Byzantium.
19 Comments
Sort by:
P
PussyPenetrator98 27.07.20

Khazaria and Tuscany, the troops are very good!

K
Komar4ik 27.07.20

Byzantium!

z
zCeltz 27.07.20

Yes, Byzantium burns, but in General, if you rivet the heavy crossbowmen or Welsh archers and correctly cheat generals any power strong

Y
Yur af 27.07.20

Moskal is now Russia.

C
Cardsharp 27.07.20

Ireland - great opportunity to send troops

A
ArturS04 27.07.20

Egypt,naver,and all who played.:)Bulgaria taxis.:)

A
ArturS04 27.07.20

Egypt,naver,and all who played.:)Bulgaria taxis.:)

Y
Yur af 27.07.20

By the way Byzantium really strong power.

S
Sherman4ever 27.07.20

Byzantium say... I don't know. When Byzantium is played by the computer, then it very quickly loses site and Byzantium is falling apart. Hard to keep such a whopper in the very beginning. Personally I play for the Russian principalities.

Y
Yur af 27.07.20

In our man!

S
Sherman4ever 27.07.20

Good people, I couldn't find a topic to send your question, so we address here: the game's interface in the screenshots in the gallery quite similar to the interface of my game. I have a license from New disc, the patch 1.05. Has anyone paid attention to this nuance, or is it only at me such parsley?

Y
Yur af 27.07.20

in the same way parsley and I have it all, scar is just because of the version of the game on the screen is probably a later version.

A
ArturS04 27.07.20

New user!yay!
It is necessary to create a separate topic.

Y
Yur af 27.07.20

All here!!!
knightsofhonor.svoiforum.ru/

V
Vladislav927 27.07.20

If you close your eyes heavy crossbowmen(little cheaters+)), then all Byzantium and Kiev - the most beautiful and very powerful troops.

H
HBR7 27.07.20

Byzantium

A
Aleksandr Lunkin 27.07.20

The Lord , the most powerful Romania (like middle age) only 1 city , good income , the city's maximum infrastructure , at any level of complexity many countries want to trade , the most powerful infantry and 1 tuning buildings and cavalry. go grab Greece and nearby countries , to take us by storm the devil useful , you can go f*zdit euroa or to throw a glance on egiped

X
XxAzazeLxX 27.07.20

Tuscany(Italy) depending on epoxy, there is a great army available(lords and crossbows).

G
Golem-kot 27.07.20

Yes any country can be very strong )) Moscow or Novgorod choose. Sorry, the Principality of Polotsk is not here, before it disappeared.