3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DoK913 27.07.20 08:31 pm

Green sector (Haydee)

All greens in this topic )
Night vision device (NVD) is in the green sector.
Spoiler
Room:

Lies here:

After I take PNV, the lights go out, a screen with instructions on how to get to the button:

1) jump on the boxes
2) they are accelerated and cling to the single drawer on top
3) there crawl and jump right to the ledge (part of the ledge is highlighted in the image in yellow)
4) climb into the compartment and turn on the button light.
15 Comments
Sort by:
D
DoK913 27.07.20

Magnum is located behind the door that is unlocked with the yellow key card. The card itself aunt behind bars, the grille is unlocked in air ducts (there will be a whole maze of them, carefully in this maze of ventilation will be two mines and one button that unlocks the door with a woman)
Magnum in this box:
Manual where to find the yellow key card.
Spoiler

1) this corpse is the yellow key card to open the door with the Magnum.
2) to open the bars to the corpse have to go in that room

Climb into this shaft, there will be a small fork.

we need to get into these air shafts

Button first turning on the right

B
Bloodthirster 27.07.20

you'd better write how to open locked drawers of which there are Legion Valletta.

D
DoK913 27.07.20

Bloodthirster
find the crowbar in the dark sector, he opens all the locked black boxes and čumodany, it was discussed in forum previously.
So I wrote about it in the topic dark sector.

B
Bloodthirster 27.07.20

I just came from there there no scrap but there are robots there's a whole bunch and there are cartridges not clear what., there is no scrap ... to find the device you need the scrap, and to see a scrap in the dark, one needs a device... would you suggest a CROWBAR.

D
DoK913 27.07.20

Bloodthirster
Video with NVD (night vision device), 1st green key card and Wi Fi device
Spoiler

B
Bloodthirster 27.07.20

e-may there in these corridors without PVN has passed and there is so much lies.
by the way after you got green card, I at that moment I feel relaxed and my GG died in that moment ...

B
Bloodthirster 27.07.20

I вопросDoK913 and where to go after finding the CWP in the red sector because I know that there is more to do... it Seems like everything is open no Scrap???

D
DoK913 27.07.20

Bloodthirster
Can see in the dark, so find a scrap, what's the problem? If at all tight, there are video walkthroughs on YouTube, as well in the red sector is the mask, which you can walk in the yellow sector.

B
Bloodthirster 27.07.20

not just I'm not there the scrap was looking for! Tight where no gun should be... here Zapara.

P
Popolam 27.07.20

Bloodthirster
If you do not aim to kill all, and you mine to do. The gun also can be carried, but to run(to podumatj) a little more than necessary.

B
Bloodthirster 27.07.20

Popolam
duck EPTA I have a flat of gupti not found.!!! find then and so...
Popolam, you're acting like an asshole, you still phrase lacks all Fuckers and I passed. YOU bitch tell me how?
And don't be a faggot to me your type podumatj like shit-what do you mean PI%ol.

B
Bloodthirster 27.07.20

DoK913-a Huge thank you, I would not have figured this out myself with time, but the game causes more allergies than the positive. These vannuchi jumping from plate to plate spoil the whole process there really neh-invisible Yes sometimes no Dolly.

P
Popolam 27.07.20

Bloodthirster wrote:
These vannuchi jumping from plate to plate spoil the whole process
I consistently get with this method. Stand at the edge of the plate.Clamped run(standing still) then forward and a split second later, jump. During the flight, the mouse cursor keep on the ledge (or above) where you want to catch (pers flies to the cursor).

D
DoK913 27.07.20

Popolam
I'm in the yellow sector, while trying to get to the green card, several times jumping platform :D although I use the same technique) over time to everything here, accustomed, important to be able to go down, not like some ))) jump and try to catch in flight for smaka the space bar a hundred times........ xD But really need to sit down twice and disengaged from the ledge to grab the bottom )

P
Popolam 27.07.20

DoK913
This game makes to move your ass), He only looked for the easy keys to control. Hardcore in every sense of the word. Survive as you can. Nowhere as mothers, as here for a long time)