3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
tim90 27.07.20 08:31 pm

That is unavailable for f2p players (EVE Online)

What features will be unavailable to those who play f2p?
9 Comments
Sort by:
A
Anomel Suna 27.07.20

tim90
The development of certain skills, using certain ships.... and that's all.

G
GG4 27.07.20

tim90
Plus leveling these skills will take longer in 2 times.

V
VirusT3 27.07.20

Enamel Suna
Not some, but nearly all of them.
GG4
not 3, and two.

tim90
Will not be available to T2 (and faction) and T3 ships and T2 modules, respectively. It will be impossible to study the ships of a higher class than kruzak and only one faction. It will be impossible to attack the Empire without an agreement, and you can. It is not possible to run more than one window.
All about the trial, but no limit :)

t
tim90 27.07.20

VirusT3
I unscramble in this game 0

V
VirusT3 27.07.20

tim90
Well, let's say you started to play for halantul they have available 38 ships sub-class and 5 capital excluding industrial. The free version will be available I think only 9 ships of T1 variations.and only level, frigate, destroyer and cruiser. Battlecruiser, battleships, dreads, cars, super cars and the titans will not be able to study. Same with modules for ships, there's a lot of limitations

I
Ialala 27.07.20

VirusT3
But if I have ACC and everything is studied, it is still T2 will be limited?
So no T2, T1 to drive on kruzak. Purely for fun, if you gather more gank, it would be possible to Romit, but
VirusT3 wrote: it will be Impossible to attack the Empire without an agreement
As I recall, the Empire is all that is higher than 0.0, that is, loscam also need the agreement? But if Agra? And anyway, if the agreement is given, then Agra will also be hung?
VirusT3 wrote:
and only one faction
Again, if, say, my Matara studied kaldyrey, sit on them to you?

In fact, not playing for three years and I ask purely out of curiosity))

T
Tim7472 27.07.20

Z3r04
All of the studied skills which are not included in the list, alpha will be disabled.
All non-factional skills will also be disabled. That is, if omega couldn T2, then alpha will not, and Materov the kaldyr to sit down, too, and projectile instead of hybridon either.

I
Ialala 27.07.20

Tim7472
It is clear, in short, if to go, only to sit in catice, Yes Plex to buy.

V
VirusT3 27.07.20

Z3r04
Z3r04 wrote:
As I recall, the Empire is all that is higher than 0.0, that is, loscam also need the agreement? But if Agra? And anyway, if the agreement is given, then Agra will also be hung?
In low Sekah won't be able to attack first, only if possible.