3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Cenzura 24.10.19 11:37 am

The man-head screwdriver to take? (Bloodline)

One thread has already begun to fade ? How desisexyboy a screwdriver to take ???
56 Comments
Sort by:
R
ROOT_666 24.10.19

By the way how do spilice that cheerful?

C
Cenzura 24.10.19

Well duck thread who have already bought ???

B
Blackburn 24.10.19

2 Shlema665
I'm in the demo game. Che is not very briskly...

D
Dan4MerC 24.10.19

In my opinion the game sucks and not very nice to frighten the complete beginner.

A
Aratorn 24.10.19

Maybe stsylu throw, well to learn more of what the game is..

D
Dan4MerC 24.10.19

Keep the website New CD
About the game
Screenshots from the game

Z
Zombayner 24.10.19

People I have 5 mins to boot then 10min. level as going to another location again 10-13min.download.What I do not understand,is it just me?But it was cloves.
Ommerce osat in the previous room to take the bottle of medicine a prior reading of the textbook(it's next on the chair)then push in rakovine flush to take the syringe in the inventory mix the syringe with medication(choose the syringe you press E).

A
Aleks Yustas 24.10.19

2 Sendy
you have so much RAM ?

E
Ekshn_horror 24.10.19

But the game scares me... :o I love horror played silent hill 3,4 in Cold Fear, Obscure, Clive Barcers: Undying... that's got to this...although I just started playing, just walked out the door as I was frightened by the music and then a bunch of creatures that wanted to bite me something... good translation...did not like that the character is poorly drawn and like anything in General, who did not play play one... and call out those who played the Hell Forces

Z
Zombayner 24.10.19

Gigobayt!!!
Hell Forces is this Cleaner?

E
Ekshn_horror 24.10.19

Yeah, that thing..this game seems to be nothing but satupai, and the plot is not what God is...

Z
Zombayner 24.10.19

Yes, I Cleaner wasssss did not like-what that muddy.

E
Ekshn_horror 24.10.19

Sendy in the frequency of the processor what? I certainly did not 10-13 minutes to boot well, three minutes not more though computer last updated two years ago, by the way in a month gonna buy some cool 3.5 GHZ

E
Ekshn_horror 24.10.19

but just like to shoot, I agree with you, zombies are just stupid are you not thinking th, as, in General as well as in Bloodline

E
Ekshn_horror 24.10.19

By the way about the fact that it is loaded first less then more with every that you're right, at first I was booting in a minute and a half and I swore obscenities good for so long =) and now sometimes five minutes loading

Z
Zombayner 24.10.19

The system is Сeleron 2600Mhz,1024ram,Radeon 9600 256Mb,the mother of...specific chipsets i865 WinXp Sp1.
And by the way, and the demo was loaded.
This is the case, you need to press the shortcut-dark screen(milkaut)once rolled on the slave.table,but don't emboss through a minimum of 4 vosstanavlivaetsya and everything seems OK-okay, go ahead-click the download and go to bed...(I have time to eat until the download will be).That is such crap.I have a letter of support written.Waiting for an answer.

E
Ekshn_horror 24.10.19

Hmmm...then that's not it...I don't know, and finally right now the game is done with large downloads, pluck a pancake! you wouldn't happen to know it is planned for the future something from the genre of horror? in addition to the 5th silent Hilo

Z
Zombayner 24.10.19

Yes there is Call of Сhtulhu mine,but it transferred the fifth time. And done on the old version Unrial 2.
I can't remember.Struggle with horror games,especially with good.

E
Ekshn_horror 24.10.19

Information I can find anywhere? a detailed review? before the new year will be?

Z
Zombayner 24.10.19

Yes never released this game went out of business, announced prekrasnii game development George Romeros:Sity of the dead and know this will be closed.This company is Hip interactive.
Here as promised promised and tutu...