3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
slowlennes 27.07.20 08:32 pm

Saves Piratochke (Mafia 3)

Hi all. I downloaded Sweetfx to pirateck, but since I'm a little inept, the game began to refuse to run. Well, I thought, will download another Repack from mechanics. Downloaded, started, but he doesn't see the saves. And AppData climbed in !RLD. Help please, and then have 5 hours played.
9 Comments
Sort by:
U
USER_NT 27.07.20

slowlennes
In the game folder, there is usually a ini or txt file (the name does not tell, perhaps associated something with steam, if it stimovsky version was :) ), with a description of where you store saves the id and these saves, you probably need to shift your saves to the folder specified in this file.

s
slowlennes 27.07.20

USER_NT
Found to have replaced, but does not help =(

P
PRIZRAK061280 27.07.20

if the pills different then the saves won't go see what the pill was where you played

P
PRIZRAK061280 27.07.20

if the tablet is another change to the one where you played somewhere at the forum was how to do it I don't remember exactly

M
M-a-n-o-w-a-R 27.07.20

PRIZRAK061280
Yesterday replaced the Repack to another,to another pill.voxy on reloaded.Save surprisingly came.

-
--Kentuxa-- 27.07.20

replaced did not help(

M
M-a-n-o-w-a-R 27.07.20

slowlennes
When sweetfx is not reached,it was necessary to throw it again with the replacement,the file would be singled out and removed all at once.Then new sweerfx to set and check.I myself 5 times doing when this crashes the game.

P
PRIZRAK061280 27.07.20

M-an-o-w-a-R
and DLS opened in reloaded three of them opened or not there are three new cars and three barrel needs to be

M
M-a-n-o-w-a-R 27.07.20

PRIZRAK061280
Cars I had previously opened,trunks opened.