3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Al.Kuper 27.07.20 08:32 pm

Can't make veimau armor (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Prompt, please, there is a problem in the game with the manufacture legimacy of armor, swords, and their subsequent leveling - the point is that the drawings are, all components of the armor and get armor then disappears from the list that can manufacture the vest...with swords identity is nonsense. This is a bug or what? Playing on PS4
15 Comments
Sort by:
T
Tommy_Koratel 27.07.20

Al.Kuper
look at the level of Armorsmith. legimacy armor can be made only journeymen and masters. students-pictures.

A
Al.Kuper 27.07.20

Yes, all Bronnikov, which is displayed, for example, even the elf from Novigrad, who began to collect the armor of a Griffin...come to him, open the window where armor manufactures or upgrade the line better, but lacks some stuff which is not within the window to buy will be a full kit to upgrade or workmanship, and buy the armor or the sword then disappears from the list of what can make the vest( something like this. schA on Skellige the exact same garbage(

A
Al.Kuper 27.07.20

conductive 22lvl, and sales of the first armor school cat cannot manufacture all of the components for the manufacture and Griffin are unable to pump, what the crap(

A
ABRAScovyy 27.07.20

Al.Kuper
22lvl
How did you manage on such a level without armor to drop? I'm 14 and the armor of Gryphon sold a long time ago because it is not relevant. On account of this bug, I was faced with the same crap, but not probadly components, and rune stones.
Solutions don't know of such problems on the steam forum a lot and they are not solved because they dealt with the old version of the game.

A
Al.Kuper 27.07.20

Part of the armor of a Griffin has produced and raised to level 2, but 22lvl it loses its meaning (go to the relics, but not vegematic), and the armorer who made it and rocked - more they have further upgrade and manufacture of armor etc. schools do not offer if you have all the ingredients for the manufacture, and if not all is displayed, but as soon as I collect all components (sometimes the sales is given to this possibility in the section of the manufacturer to buy the missing) armor or sword immediately disappear from the list of what it can produce.

A
Al.Kuper 27.07.20

game version 1.31

D
Dmitriy Solodilov 27.07.20

Al.Kuper
Elf in Novigrad-swordsman, he can produce ONLY swords. The armor also need to have dwarves in the fortress of the Bloody Baron.

v
vovastij 27.07.20

Al.Kuper
Check files to play on PS 4 ?

A
Al.Kuper 27.07.20

if all the drawings of the school of cat 1 this elf nichrome does not disappears all that the full set of components of weapons of

A
Al.Kuper 27.07.20

about file checks XS, while with the console on you(couple of months purchased)

D
Danil Lipatov 27.07.20

Try to remove from the inventory items for crafting ALL and then again put

R
RBunny 27.07.20

You armor at in Novigrad Hattori doing what?So he is a swordsman :D
The armor makes krasnolud in Velenje,and the man in the shop,in Ochsenfurt

v
vovastij 27.07.20

Al.Kuper
Check back in the craft menu, there is a point at the bottom - Filters, try to remove(put) all the checkboxes.

A
Al.Kuper 27.07.20

vovastij
thanks,Chet I once removed one from the box and appears in the menu Armorsmith current that was not a set of ingredients. Now all became norms

v
vovastij 27.07.20

Al.Kuper
These tick began to disappear after the latest patches (personally at me so was), it is necessary to return to the place.
Same thing with alchemy, you may lose the recipes, bombs, etc., as in Filters to enable.