3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
astrozombie 27.07.20 08:33 pm

Not included at all.even the PSU.

Hello,people.today morning I faced a very unpleasant problem.does not start computer. Does not start the PSU. Start without button circuit powerswitch on the motherboard has not helped. Sinned on the dead PSU. But it seems to him everything is OK. have it Checked by closure of the contacts in the connector which is attached to the mother. Generally the PSU separately from the computer runs.
Throw ideas of what might be wrong and ways to diagnose. Thanks in advance.

PS. Noticed such garbage, it might be important, earlier,when the trip was gone for 5-7 days, turn off the computer from power and the arrival and inclusion of a computer in the socket, it could not be included. Also tap into your no nothing. Only after standing for 10-15 min powered he quietly run from the button. Stuff like this was a couple of times.
37 Comments
Sort by:
k
karlan 27.07.20

The quick and right decision to give the motherboard to the diagnosis with either STS or the shop where the repairs are doing.
While I think that you will help home, write in the Google and Yandex offer type"As inspect the motherboard at home ? and read.

b
bazilews 27.07.20

astrozombie
Try other PSU to connect the connection cable check the on/off button.

s
saa0891 27.07.20

astrozombie wrote:
PS. Noticed such garbage, it might be important, earlier,when the trip was gone for 5-7 days, turn off the computer from power and the arrival and inclusion of a computer in the socket, it could not be included. Also tap into your no nothing. Only after standing for 10-15 min powered he quietly run from the button. Stuff like this was a couple of times.
Better take to a service centre or unit that,either with the motherboard.

L
Len4ik00N 27.07.20

astrozombie
astrozombie wrote:
Generally the PSU separately from the computer runs.
But this does not mean that everything is fine with him. Try to put another PSU if the problem remains, so it's not in the block. By the way, how old is he and what is his power?

K
Kahran Ramsus 27.07.20

astrozombie
The easiest option - STS. If you are interested in the farm: 'll have all unnecessary peripherals, leaving Prots to the mother of the RAM and the PSU. Get Kosovskyy the battery(just buy a new kopeeshnaya). Cut down from a network and press hold the power button for a minute to discharge conder. Shove a new battery, cut into the network and see what it's like. I would sin on mother, if BP is included in the nurse is not budging, and separately he gets his cooler, then 80% of that is the nurse.

a
astrozombie 27.07.20

In the first place the old PSU. But he has only 1 large new 24 pin connector.8 pin connector for additional connectors on mother are not present. In General, connecting a 24-pin for a second starts a CPU cooler. Further not included, XS what is the reason, or lack of energy 8 world without plume or any other malfunction.in General, my confidence, my BP worker, several pougasla.

L
LeopoldoMendoza 27.07.20

Check the PSU tester instructions in a network in bulk.

z
zloy pomorskiy armyanin 27.07.20

100% of the capacitors or the power supply or the motherboard. Probably a mother.

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 27.07.20

astrozombie
I had such garbage. Was processor died , I'm not kidding, my old i7-3770k died, the service said, you Balvan not properly scelerate, well, it turns out this was the reason.
In General, also were excluded, given the mother at the service under warranty, I was assured that business in it, bought another but still the same thing. Checked BP, closing the contacts connected the fan and everything works. The computer starts for a split second and Gus. To the word just as well - woke up in the morning and is not included.
So in the end 3 points:
1) the PSU, but usually it either works or not.
2) Without memory PC refuses to work;
3) No PC processor refuses to work.
Mat. fee, I don't know, maybe, but how does it manifest fault.
Easier really in SC to give all at once, they will check and make conclusions.
Or check the process of elimination, find the system unit, but at least in STS, with the same socket and check the CPU, RAM, will immediately be expelled. They put it in your pocket and walk away is not difficult, and can be on the go, especially on the issue of RAM.
PS In SC I protest BP in 1 hour for just $ 100, test and draw conclusions.
8-pin processors, it is usually divided into 4+4. Or to take one 4 Pin and connect the center to the processor. The processor must be powered.
Спойлерhttps://forums.overclockers.ru/viewtopic.php?t=381051

a
astrozombie 27.07.20

Update
Dealt with the old PSU and motherboard. It connector to power pin 8 is 4*2. On the old BP worker found the 4 pin connector. And 6 pin for the video card (instead of 6+8). Generally speaking, all start. The inscription on the screen demanded you to connect more power to the graphics card.
So it seems all that is BP.

L
LeopoldoMendoza 27.07.20

The computer starts for a split second and Gus.
Key - run.
That anything can be, the test fails. Bent socket bent mother, not a working RAM, etc.

L
LeopoldoMendoza 27.07.20

astrozombie wrote:
posted in General all started. The inscription on the screen demanded you to connect more power to the graphics card.
But you never started. And it can be luck. Ie suddenly floating bug all the way to the mother, not in BP.

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 27.07.20

LeopoldoMendoza
Processor checked, and conclusion - is dead. Tested on other materials. boards (two), besides, I have sinned in the last queue when already checked. Gathered in haste on the socket 1150 new sistemu. Mat fee was sold, still working on the other machine, while it is the same was proven in service, and there is a document about health, like BP.

L
LeopoldoMendoza 27.07.20

VOVAN WOLF
But chela just doesn't start, that's the difference. I can't remember how it works, but seems to be on the PSU the signal that all the rules and if it disappears, then everything dies.

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 27.07.20

LeopoldoMendoza
Spoiler the same PSU was checked, closing the contacts 24-pin connector (black and green), start, he the same he has earned (see spoiler - repeat). And then he wrote in General, connecting a 24-pin for a second starts a CPU cooler. But then Yes, not connected to a processor, without the processor mother. will not start/is not running, and the fault disappeared.
Powersuppl without button circuit powerswitch on the motherboard has not helped. Sinned on the dead PSU. But it seems to him everything is OK. have it Checked by closure of the contacts in the connector which is attached to the mother. Generally the PSU separately from the computer runs.

a
astrozombie 27.07.20

LeopoldoMendoza
But the problem with the power supply everything was muffled.Nitsche does not run even cooler on the PSU. The cooler on the PSU, but connection of the contacts in a disconnected state. But as mentioned here noticed is not an indicator.
Tester I do not have so potasu its conductive to the service, since he is close.
And to that, I know of course this is not an indicator, but the PSU is the oldest completed in my comp.

L
LeopoldoMendoza 27.07.20

astrozombie
As it so happens, that you buy a new PSU, and everything will repeat.

z
zloy pomorskiy armyanin 27.07.20

Conder checked? To guess and poke the connectors can be to the Chinese Easter.

a
astrozombie 27.07.20

Well, once I'm not going to buy. By then the service will check if working, then dragged him to the mother, if not - look what can be done to fix or to buy new

L
LeopoldoMendoza 27.07.20

borer
So guess what, a tester in hands and to check line capacity.