3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Videum 24.10.19 11:37 am

The best set for concealed passage? (Assassin's Creed: Odyssey)

I would like to assemble a set with which it was no problem to secretly kill any enemy(except bosses of course) ,at the moment there is a set of the snake completely and pilgrim but the expected effect on them I could not get ,damage not enough to kill the hidden, even the captain of your level (level 50 I have ) and many other opponents ,damage killers left ~92000 ,engraving tasted different but still not the same...Here I have a set of Artemis and it is impossible to put the whole garrison of the fortress in the Pacific or even in the open but this set for the bow and I would like to achieve the same effect with a blade .

P. S pirates 1.0.6
18 Comments
Sort by:
M
MSDX 24.10.19

A set of Pirate already took the branches of the Cultists? Pirate - IMHO, the most domainy killer of course perks sensible need to put the + on the weapon.
Another set Dionysus imprisoned not bad for a killer, but don't know how to 1.0.6 it is or not.

h
h0use 24.10.19

I set the snake all stand back F, captains and above stand to long press F

M
Master Ken 24.10.19

Sales do not know, the nightmare does not have any problems. Theoretically damany the set pirate, but the most convenient of the pilgrim, and the practice of pilgrimage is better because it has built-in engravings at the chance and damage of Crete, after level 50, you can quickly pump the engraving at the blacksmith that is the maximum for a critical hit, the damage of Crete, the chance to crit at full health and the damage of Crete, in full health, to take the sword from the cultist for +20 % damage of the monsters, to add engraving to legendary + 20% damage spear (from stealth). The damage from abilities + critical damage even thick mercenaries will die for spear throw, and if not to achieve the punch hero, not even utter a word in time.

-
-MODEUZ- 24.10.19

Nightmare. The set of a pirate with a Shiv to the damage of the killer, the damage to elite enemies + the engraving on the weapon 100% damage 25% lives - falling, from a hidden enhanced damage, 75% and mercenaries (or one pechka remains).
Extreme rules - he dies in one hit.

V
Videum 24.10.19

Seth pirate gathered partially ,maybe need to search the remaining cultists and collect their gear , I looked in the direction of this set but didn't know how effective it really is .Engraving is not everything but damage when attacking from behind,critical hit ,damage vs elite it is .

R
RI3E 24.10.19

Pure damage assassin, unfortunately, on any killer set enough just to blame the archers and ordinary soldiers. Only with extra bells and whistles to raise. For example all score gravani damage killer and bully it as much as possible. This option is really not the test. For me personally it seems the most versatile pumped crit damage and chance. Not at full or low health and under any circumstances. I play a style Attack. A mixture of war with a killer break on stealth, and finish off the survivors in a dogfight. Crete is quite common, and many currencies just a covert attack, not enhanced.If Crete has not passed the finish punch hero. There has to be more pumped passive on stealth. In numbers, the chance to crit 60% crit damage +200%. Active abilities - a rapid and sudden attack, punch hero, rage kind of furious blows. The fact that these abilities consist of a series of strokes, and 90% of the time crits are causing enormous damage. It is common in Crete at all. So it works on all abilities. Element is good for boosting your damage. I still have the poisons, battle cry of Ares for stalemate - 20 sec vulnerability and the damage is just +50% is just the ultimate thing, second wind to relieve themselves of the effect of the elements. And so what would just scatter beautifully all - ring of chaos and jerk of the bull.
Though it is already passed the main story just to pump, because it is necessary in the forge of Hephaestus to redeem gravy at +10% chance to crit and +50% crit damage, and ventureth wherever possible. And on account of how Archer - Archer racked the first passage of the main plot - the PDM-tion. That warrior that the killer should suffer.

V
Videum 24.10.19

By the way about the forge that I do not understand as there to buy the engraving ,like the cave one ,but I forge that there is a standard set of services,can quest what you have to do or am I doing it wrong?

I
IIHumanII 24.10.19

Videum
He should be a tab to explore. And there is engraving just study and all what you need.

V
Videum 24.10.19

IIHumanII
This is necessary because the blacksmith in the cave of Meason in Melide?

V
Videum 24.10.19

I think due to the fact that the pirates and the version 1.0.6 I have this Smith and all the other usual...

R
RI3E 24.10.19

Videum
On account of the caves I don't know the map is not marked, but slightly above the synchronization point Ruins of Artemis. May be because of the version, because it appeared there after some updates.

a
abgalter 24.10.19

The best set for the killer,which I still caught.And it's not epic things.
Sets, pirate and pilgrim two times less damage.

A
Atay Wolverine 16.07.20

Another noted that the damage killer bad acts engraving bonus damage. Even with the 1% manages to stun the big man, which was impossible before. Let's see what happens if you overclock engraving up to 5%.

H
Hattack 16.07.20

Videum
If you put the same gravy(20% damage) on different gear, for example the Master Assassin and the Pirate:
The option of a Master Assassin:

Spoiler
The variant with the Pirate:

Spoiler

a
abgalter 16.07.20

Athy Wolverine
1% manages to stun the big guys
I'm your damage (see screenshot above) husky don't stun,I kill them with one blow.

a
abgalter 16.07.20

Hattack
Golden clothes is not the best.

y
yar1097 16.07.20

abgalter
Fully support. Now fully run in purple armor with a purple weapon. Of Golden use only Falk Olympus, moreover, put him in a situation due to his penalty.

a
abgalter 16.07.20

yar1097
Yes,Falk for assassin's most powerful weapon.