3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Silentip 27.07.20 08:33 pm

The question on modification of Enderal (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Good day people, caught fire today, such a desire again to return to the world of Skyrim, but since the original with all the dlc already jaded before the holes started wool innet in search of the global mods to change the game and finally came across info about a global mod Enderal - sobsno questions have been played: what is this miracle? how this modification with the presence of bugs and crashes? what do you hear about the boy (does it make sense to wait, or for starters you can start to play in Eng version?)

PS welcome infa about third-party assemblies, i.e., alternative fashion, the main thing that changed the RPG element itself (quests, armor, possible system throughput, etc.)
4 Comments
Sort by:
A
Anatoliy Shkolnyy 27.07.20

Silentip
Where's the Russian version have been downloaded !?

D
Dyadya Malavi 27.07.20

Silentip
Everything is OK there

S
Silentip 27.07.20

Anatoliy School
what do you hear about the boy (does it make sense to wait, or for starters you can start to play in Eng version?) Russian no, but I understand that this fall should appear Zog'sawing like

A
Anatoliy Shkolnyy 27.07.20

Silentip some reason there is still no Russian version, although release here on the PlayGround - was - so that the same zhdems !?
Yes, here English Thunderbird -SchturmCloak !? On Doutsch -German SchturmFoggell- (Foggell bird translated from German) and English translation in the movie the Shawshank redemption -like FARTING in the air :-))