3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DoK913 27.07.20 08:35 pm

Wing without light (Dark levels) (Haydee)

The transition to the de-energized (dark) level is in the red sector one of the main doors near the save point (double room), the door is on the top floor adjoining rooms with a door save. Also on the upper floor in addition to conservation and the transition to the dark levels there are 2 more doors, ie they are only there for 4, as the intersection, so don't miss out.
Here's a screen:
13 Comments
Sort by:
D
DoK913 27.07.20

After the acquisition of the NVG (night vision device), flies on the dark levels, back and forth and hit the circular staircase (it is illuminated) down from the compartment A (large black letter near the door in the stairwell) in the compartment G, there is almost nothing, a few robots and SCRAP, so we need a CROWBAR. With it, you will be able to open all the chests/boxes that opened and they burned the castle.
Scrap that of a corpse:

v
veta9l0 27.07.20

To ride the Elevator on dark levels, you need 3 power supply!
1) is already on the floor at the top
2) you will find a red level, I can't say where exactly I do not remember
3) on the blue level where a save game without a box, there is a secret passage through the leaves to the right of the box to saves.
And now to use the Elevator you need to put the power supply in the order BCL then the Elevator will work( it's the button near the door before entering the lift you're bound to hear a distinctive sound, but don't forget to lower the lift back to your place when you raise it to the top 3 Wi-Fi for when you're done with the penultimate floor and the level of G will not be able to insert the orange key to concave on a dark B!)
But I guess no need to explain how to get to the point of supply where the two buttons they need to use only one I use it on ONU button and others the most press.

D
DoK913 27.07.20

veta9l0
well, the Elevator works when to insert food into the socket L ), but switch only between floors B, C, a variant with three buttons good.

B
Bloodthirster 27.07.20

DoK913
wait here Bezout but what about scrap I don't understand you I was there in the dark, without night vision device .,( because in the game fuck poemi where to go)
And the stairs wantaway seen

D
DoK913 27.07.20

Bloodthirster
CAUTION SPOILERS! Video walkthrough
1 minute 20 second crowbar/ pry bar, call it what you want, by the way, without NVG you there is nothing to do, we first find him in the green sector.
Spoiler

Video finding the 3rd and 4th red card in a dark wing, and the 2nd yellow key
Spoiler

B
Bloodthirster 27.07.20

DoK913
Whew...! and this is something I'm heavy there is not any of the letters there is a maximum of three doors.

K
Kasaler 27.07.20

DoK913
Hey, you know that in dark sector can be one of the endings screw up? If Yes then tell me how to use the Elevator that would access on B doesn't block.

D
DoK913 27.07.20

Kasaler
Honestly, with a lift to use just. It needs to pick up first on floor B to unlock C pass for 2 red cards, and then raise to C to jump over the floor C and pick up the Wi Fi button, and then the lift can simply be lowered to the level of A corny go down to B, go to the mine with the Elevator, jump carefully grasping the ledge of A level and call it there. More lift is in principle not necessary. And as well, as if the door with the orange castle is located on floor B, it is difficult to screw up like that. Just a key map of the orange one, but 2 doors )
Well, the only mistake you can make is as you say zablocie floor B, if the time to return the Elevator back on And everything will be fine.
And Yes you will always have further to run to the floor C to mikati all the lights

K
Kasaler 27.07.20

DoK913
How would the ending of 2 and the key 1. And how would be protected by the 30+ bots this floor will be not just.
By the way, the red keys where to look? And I only found 1.

P
Popolam 27.07.20

Kasaler
Didn't get all 4 red key, and what kind of endings you say?

K
Kasaler 27.07.20

Popolam
About such. I know that the orange key = the ending. I know that in dark sector can be one of them to screw up. What's the problem?

B
Bloodthirster 27.07.20

Popolam
Leave it to KID to success is coming! :-)

D
DoK913 27.07.20

Kasaler
in red 2, and 2 in the dark (in C level and G level)
PS I wonder who's constantly negative, don't like? Why bother to go to the forum and read tips from other players. If I write thoroughly with the screen where the key cards are, what's the point of even playing ?!