3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
kaccuel 27.07.20 08:45 pm

The pros and cons of Mafia 3 (Mafia 3)

Good evening to all!
Long thought to buy this game or not . The student's - not so much money:s
Was surfing the forums , watching videos about the game , but nothing really useful .
Very short , but the author of this topic his reasoning convinced me to buy it !
Recommend!
12 Comments
Sort by:
A
Anton Shaprynskiy 27.07.20

You can buy, but not now, and at a discount. Unfortunately too few new added (and added to the mind is not brought) and too much of the old was removed(

P
Protocol10 27.07.20

kaccuel
Very short , but the author of this topic his reasoning convinced me to buy it !
Recommend!

b
bazilews 27.07.20

kaccuel
Play the pirates,and save your money for more worthwhile games.

M
Marsj 27.07.20

If you remove all the side and leave some of the story quests, you could turn out not a bad game.
With the same type of side quests to seize territory, without fulfilling it's then not open the next plot mission, the pace of the game tends to zero.

p
pekabir 27.07.20

plusimage to go
you can not walk
you can shoot
you can not shoot
minutiae not the mafia

K
Kraicher 27.07.20

Some of the pros. )) Great game.

M
Mortaliss 27.07.20

Worse game in the last 5 years have seen the most monotonous shit in history,there are no pros except a good shooting and a couple good scenes in it

N
NightHawkreal 27.07.20

pakaur
This is a plus. )

P
Po63om6e 27.07.20

pakaur
You can buy
you can not buy
you can go out the window

s
sevasT24 27.07.20

Sorry ,but no ))) no One can convince me already to buy this crap (for the optimization ) At the start of the game it was worth 3K now 1.999 to this she was lame and not worth it )))) Fig to buy this if there's even the multiplayer will not ))) Better take the 2K and give your girlfriend flowers and the output will be better than this misery ))))

P
PRIVA 27.07.20

wish I wish I bought at steam 2 hours to return!
the game is CALLAS!!!!

M
MaksaCrazy 27.07.20

I think the advantages of this game include the music, auto of those years just fine, though the play does not get used, perhaps shooting bad happened. Overall, not bad, just a very buggy product, lots of bugs and the optimization does not give the full enjoy the game!Well, the word for two thousand I would definitely not buy a maximum of five hundred!