3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Laserda 27.07.20 08:45 pm

Missing story mission at the beginning! (Far Cry 4)

Hi all.
Question: In the beginning of the game walk on one of the first mission from Zabala, Amita, someone else, and after the fourth meet HELCOM, absolutely all the missions in the story disappear from the map and should not be any indications (although this was, go there, etc.). I opened and won in South Kirata everything open, including two Outpost, but no missions from the main characters did not appear. What am I doing wrong?)

PS game reinstalled, tried two different Repack, all the same.
20 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mantikora713 27.07.20

there we can level a certain need or снаряга7 or навык7

L
Laserda 27.07.20

Mantikora713
all pumped as possible, before the guys arms opened, etc...

M
Mercurionio 27.07.20

To open the desired mission, you need to do the job left-wing woodpeckers. Lyndon is there, ie you have lost the only jobs the Golden path, or do all that is possible? The lettering on the map no more?

n
no gamer 27.07.20

Take the quest from the priest to the seller of weapons, the first task from the Herc and even that would open the entire territory of the tasks to complete a CIA agent that was in far cry 3

L
Laserda 27.07.20

Mercurionio

About the Golden Path, so immediately can not answer exactly, but DEFINITELY NOT the LETTERS of the main characters - Saba Sabal Longinus, etc., and does not appear to be bitches (((

L
Laserda 27.07.20

no gamer
Well, I took them, the priest this, and Herc, that's all.... The map ONLY additional missions and FORTS\outposts...

M
Mercurionio 27.07.20

Laserda
Job gold way and Sabal/Amita appear after the left-wing woodpeckers.

L
Laserda 27.07.20

Mercurionio
Stopstop))) what a left-wing woodpeckers? my niche was not like this!! explain plz!!!

A
Anagliph 27.07.20

Laserda
You job CLA performed?
Please take a screenshot of your card.

L
Laserda 27.07.20

Anagliph
OK will do later. No, didn't, I didn't see it. Everything as described in the subject. After Herc's nothing I can't see the map. Should look like an assignment from Croisant on the map tell me plz.

A
Anagliph 27.07.20

In the upper left part of South Kyrat like, where an airfield, it seems the W...
And you could not randomly on the map disable the display of labels?

M
Mercurionio 27.07.20

Laserda
Give me the screenshot of your card.

P
Paul_SH 27.07.20

Laserda
A similar error has been described in several topics, here are two of them:
Lost mission
How to get to the North? [Is the answer]
Job the key to the North gives Amita in Senate (entrance in the building to the left of the Arena, with two guards at the door). Even if there is no label on the map, you can open the door script is activated and the game will go on.

PS. In any case, the answer to the rutor (Paul_tracker) ;)

n
no gamer 27.07.20

Still need to meet the two adventurers in the house of the father of Ajay,then papadi in jail.

n
no gamer 27.07.20

After run away from there Agnessa in the house with amitoj.

n
no gamer 27.07.20

By the way, in the end can not kill neither Zabala nor Amit just don't pull the trigger 5 seconds

L
Laserda 27.07.20

Thank you all. Understood. And do I just not noticed this icon Golden Road, and without entering it, nothing was going on!) Thank you all!

P
Paul_SH 27.07.20

Laserda
But I just said this on the rutor - the quest of the Golden Path (crossed swords)... :)

A
Aleksey Smolin13 27.07.20

Paul_SH wrote:
Where is this label??? I can not understand.Faced with this problem: gone are ALL the STORY QUESTS from the map, leaving only optional, I think that they need to go to continue the storyline opened - nothing of the kind, passed all that is possible - to sense zero. The storyline is then not marked on the map, now do not know what to do. And yet, if click on the map below assignments there are three not finished the story quests, where they remained to take some more income, each approximately 700-800 bucks, BUT to play them in it, when click on them: top left they are as it were displayed, but where to go not shown on the map.But there is some BUG that shows two optional missions which I have done completely (to drive truck and drive the boat (different employers))- so that is why they are marked on the map, although when there come - there already there's no truck, no boat. What to do, where to go???

P
Paul_SH 27.07.20

Alex Смолин13 wrote:
if you click on the map below assignments there are three not finished the story quests, where they remained to take some more income, each approximately 700-800 bucks for...
Did not understand, about what speech? I have, if you open the map, at the bottom there are no buttons tasks. And about selection of income is misunderstood... it Can be more, preferably with screenshot?

Label all story missions under the spoiler:
the story quests.
On the map there is not one of them? This can happen in two cases: an active task that was not completed before the end or there was a failure of the script. In the second case, it is best to load a save made prior TO script failure, and replay the last mission again. Or try to find the destination where will activate the next story mission (this can help full videopakistani games) - this just rolls when not given the task of the key to the North (see Lost mission).