3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pasha.derunov 27.07.20 08:45 pm

Monsters for the project (Spore)

Hello users of the playground or just fans of spore,I create a huge project in the form of the adventure whose name is dead silence(but I can change the name during the creation process),but to do everything alone is very difficult for me and I ask you to create and place here of monsters which you do not mind to pay,but please make them without using mods and cheat codes,thanks in advance.
16 Comments
Sort by:
S
SporeMaxis 27.07.20

Hmm... somewhere I have already seen.

P
Pasha.derunov 27.07.20

SporeMaxis
And you thought I stole someone's idea? Or something else?

B
BenziLLLa 27.07.20

Was there some frostbitten man (bot), which all threatened to gash Spore 2.0. By 2020 year. Or the 17th. Or the 15th. No idea at all.
But something in common really is. If I understand correctly... Um-hmm... SporeMaxis's.

P
Pasha.derunov 27.07.20

Sad to hear how many people were defrauded,but I'm not that guy(bot) and really sit and sawing adventure,sawing slowly because of its bulk and other things(school,lessons, etc.) and say when will release the adventure I can't

P
Pasha.derunov 27.07.20

Seriously,I'm honestly doing this adventure,and I have some evidence for this

D
Dedushka Avtobus 27.07.20

Pasha.derunov
Really you are doing an adventure or not,but I got rid of:

By the way,may all beings to attach the collar Grexov as in the first picture?Well,supposedly simple creatures enslaved,their minds are seized or some other nonsense.And can read more to say what you need creatures are friendly monsters,or neutral.

P
Pasha.derunov 27.07.20

Grandpa Bus
Thank you,Yes I really do make an adventure,a great adventure which never vidil(if you want pictures I'll text as proof that I really am doing it),and about monsters I pointed out,but still says:I want hostile monsters without using cheats and mods,if you do druzhelyubnyy or neutral then I will try to come up with a use for them,so they're all good.
P. S. if you want to join create adventure,then write me in VK or me here in the messages I will bring you up to speed and feel free to write me if I do not exist,I will still read your messages.

D

Pasha.derunov
I have one monster did.And also,can I use the DLC?(Creepy and Cute,robot Parts)

P
Pasha.derunov 27.07.20

Grandpa Bus
You can,in addition to the mechanical parts

D

Pasha.derunov
OK

S
SporeMaxis 27.07.20

BenziLLLa
Or, it could be. But I remembered more. It seems in the year 2010-2011 was the guy who also asked for someone's creation.
Then another a couple years later. Maybe someone else was. I already forgot)

Pasha.derunov
No. I don't think anything. Do whatever you want. Beaver you!)
Only thing I do not understand why not to go to the website of sporepedia and there to dig up creations?

P
Pasha.derunov 27.07.20

SporeMaxis
The idea is good,but 1 I can't download from the official site of sporepedia,because the site stopped working even with 2009,but in the 2nd I'm too lazy to flip a bunch of pages and look for suitable creatures.
By the way,it may not need to put my comments in the cons,I understand,a user who did nothing and put all on the ears,I'm making an adventure that few want to believe,but I really work on adventure, and I'm not nice to look at as much as -3(-2 is now worth,as I myself is a bit raised due to bonuses) on my comments and even put the question,why am I doing this if no one trusts you or just messing with you(I don't tell people objasnila his doubts and believed me).

S
SporeMaxis 27.07.20

Pasha.derunov
Pasha.derunov wrote:because the site ceased to work since 2009
WAT? I calmly opens. Are you talking about? And I think not only me.

Pasha.derunov wrote: by the Way,it may not need to put my comments cons
I'm not a minus, honestly, I absolutely do not care.

And write me comments like I really do big adventure is not necessary. I questioned did not and ask you to justify not asked.

P
Pasha.derunov 27.07.20

SporeMaxis
You understand and others don't,but I'm glad that at least someone believes me.
And about the website,it works and it can be accessed,but to download something through the game is impossible,because the service of this website was discontinued in 2009 as I said,some can of course download anything,because they bought the game and went through the account until the maintenance is complete

S
SporeMaxis 27.07.20

Pasha.derunov
I don't know about this, because I was not litsuha. I stupidly took the png from the site and either threw the game or in the folder.

P
Pasha.derunov 27.07.20

SporeMaxis
Thanks for the advice,I never thought them to so take and download