3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alkogolik Saruman 27.07.20 08:45 pm

Fallout 4 Ultimate Edition (Fallout 4)

When it will be released Fallout 4 Ultimate Edition? With all the DLC and patches. And already so tired of waiting.
7 Comments
Sort by:
G
GG4 27.07.20

Mr.Vemax
Maybe in a year, the game is still patching and patching.

A
Alkogolik Saruman 27.07.20

GG4
Is it so bad? I just haven't played

G
GG4 27.07.20

Mr.Vemax
I myself have not played, but the incentive to read the technical discussion. It's all clear.

s
saa0891 27.07.20

Mr.Vemax wrote:
Is it so bad? I just haven't played
Everything is normal,can play all the DLC planned out,so probably soon announce Goti edition.

Only suggest to choose a mode of survival,the game becomes much more interesting,though there is no rapid movements,have always to walk on foot,though there is vintokryl BS (but it is very, very slow going,it takes a long time but that he flew and landed),in extreme cases you can put mods on a quick move.
Here's a great mod for a quick move that does not spoil the idea of developers.
http://www.playground.ru/files/fallout_4_zahvatyvayuschij_fast_trevel_immersive_fast_travel-123733/
Well, due to the fact that survival mode will persist only in bed,not the build of a Rambo and expect every step in this plan is of course also much more interesting to pass.

M
Mag Otshelnik 27.07.20

Rumor has it that there will be another DLC

Z
Zolotko555 27.07.20

Cheburator Founder
Oh I can not believe)) but I'd like to believe that's true))

k
kustowlad 27.07.20

Mr.Vemax
Everything is fine with the game even the oldest cards can 60 fps issue without any configs,the plot is not unique but short,someone like,some do not,the world is big and a lot of interesting side quests, DLS in my opinion good only automatron and far Harbor, the other on the fan