3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
kinfox 24.10.19 11:39 am

A bug during the quest: the Old lighthouse. Gul pulls the boat. (Metro Exodus)

Gul pulls the boat.
Neutralized across the Pacific, attacking the lighthouse.After that, had to lower the boat but never did. Around the lighthouse ran, jumped, nothing helps. Thought maybe someone left alive. Double-checked, only 2 were left wounded slave, even after the murder of Gul does not react.
Early save.
Can anyone encountered such a bug?
Or lying around save before the cave.
And I don't want to replay all location again.
17 Comments
Sort by:
v
vitalik76 24.10.19

My condolences friend, but unfortunately no other ways but as a earlier save, here to recommend it is impossible. For the future. There is quicksave F5. I had to use them a little before you reach the lighthouse. Then there would be a save game before beginning the quest. And in the course of completing the quest use AutoSave that the game makes itself. Then no broken quests are not terrible.

K
Kolyuchiy83 24.10.19

kinfox
Put yourself behind the rule remain before the big event, a lot of bugs treated with rejoining the game, I see the script what didn't work, so I have a bug with unmanaged boat repaired.

k
kinfox 24.10.19

Well. Thank you. Pereproshel the Chapter on new. Came to this place in about 30 minutes caught 1 bug, the one with the flashlight. At honored and the machine cured.
that's a lot of bugs. Even for the release version

S
SPR1GGAN 24.10.19

kinfox
fully passed the game ,not one bahawalnagar script

and all I saw in the profile, the downloaded cheats ,che camercial?

E
EVgEN2 24.10.19

And I, after a reboot, Gul is gone, the boat was lowered, but the model was missing and as a result on a dead end. Reboot did not help.

N
NITROOOOO 24.10.19

where a woman from the tower need to save . the script doesn't work or I don't know what all dead except two wounded in front of the tower . it the barrel moves back and forth and nothing happens

v
vitalik76 24.10.19

The problem of orphaned scripts in the game is solved in one way - loading an earlier save.

D
Dogmit 24.10.19

NITROOOOO
apparently, not all. can someone in the bushes sits quietly and laughs

P
POLKOVNIK2005 24.10.19

EVgEN2
And you raise the head it will hang (Gul) again in the lighthouse, this occurs if you have used the workbench of the lighthouse.

S
SkyraX 24.10.19

I have a bug with the cave and Damir,well, in that moment where he needs to jump,come to the dais and hoisted me,he is blunt and not sprasivaet

H
Haruka 24.10.19

so what to do then, but it hung in the air, climb to the lighthouse impossible, save early and finish it, I have all sohranki after the descent to earth and how to be?

Y
YT VladWhite 24.10.19

The bug can be corrected so down on the stones carefully ( I was going down on the right side ) running to the nearest place where you can sleep and sleep ( I was the day I slept until night ) and come back to it and everything works, replay Chapter is not necessary.

K
Kovrkiz 24.10.19

The bug can be corrected so down on the stones carefully ( I was going down on the right side ) running to the nearest place where you can sleep and sleep ( I was the day I slept until night ) and come back to it and everything works, replay Chapter is not necessary.

f
furcl 24.10.19

Oh, those spitaleri. :)
In fact, it should be easy to talk to, and collect what is there. It's really not obvious from the first conversation, I too thought that bug.

P
PropheT195 03.09.22

Found a solution to this bug. You need to download a trainer in which there is a jetpack (previously also introduce immortality) and try to push Ghoul in different directions, flying around her, at some point, she will abruptly disappear and appear halfway to the road to the bunker. I just cleared almost the entire loca and it would be a pity to go through it again. I also shamanized with the workbench in the lighthouse when I flew upstairs, but I think the point was to physically push her to the place where the script was triggered. Good luck to all

S
Shimidzutsu 03.09.22

Most likely it's about 2 demons that fly not far away, you can see that her face is often aimed at something in the sky and not on the ground, well, when the shootout starts, I heard their roar. Here is the full sequence of my actions, you never know if it suddenly comes in handy. tried to sleep several times going down to the bottom didn’t help, eventually killed everyone except 1 as it was on the YouTube video went down in front of the bed saved restarted, went to bed came back killed the last one but she also didn’t react went shot at the demons they dumped into the distance and then she put it off, most likely you just need to kill everyone and drive away the demons, well, or kill them if you suddenly can’t drive them away.

b
boyscout123 20.01.23

https://disk.yandex.ru/d/1f6vN7Fcn_8aVg

link well, save game, Gog game, everyone is alive and well, all mods are collected along the way, no cheats.