3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
LaserDeath 27.07.20 08:47 pm

What do the magazines and vskie there propaganda? (Mafia 3)

It makes sense to collect this crap?
5 Comments
Sort by:
D
Devilgroup87 27.07.20

LaserDeath
Is. If you have a license.

P
Porsche911GT3RS 27.07.20

I had something to occupy the player, and not come up with anything better. Collect them all!

P
Plotva of Rivia 27.07.20

LaserDeath
At least it makes sense to collect logs playboy. Very entertaining pictures

-
-SlashuuR- 27.07.20

I passed a nigger on YouTube and not sure whether will be after the end of this amazing and fascinating story tridtsatimetrovogo dosobirat all these magazines and posters and stuff, or we need to do everything before the final mission and during the plot (for example after a Bank robbery we won't get there the magazine in any way)? Because the game after the final rollers stupidly ends and loaded from a checkpoint. And does it depend on the manner of passing the amount of side quests (e.g. kill partner jobs, some will not, save game screw up), can I leave all 3 teammates alive and all is arranged by the finishing the game 100%?

a
andrew154 27.07.20

-S-R-
well, I passed the story, after the final movie and the credits, there is freeplay, then there can continue to play,but it makes no sense! to do this on an empty map, nothing!! the only thing is to collect all the magazines from which there is no good,well the pullback from businesses. and spend the loot nowhere
side missions are generally from the style of the passage are independent, they are dependent on the leveling partner,
partner and so the plot will still have to Bang,but then it's not very clear mate will kill,and the recoil with his business still can collect...
the plot is generally possible to put only two partners,or own the entire business to fill it,or to escape from the city, in General it all depends on your choice,although there are negative ads say to see a different ending of the game, and take on the new, no desire