3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
TOMAS ANDERSON 27.07.20 08:47 pm

also this game And so will break (Mafia 3)

Help with getting achievements in the description says: You attacked the business without killing a single thug.
what exactly should I do? videos in the Internet on a website steam looked. did as in the video: first destroyed business without killing each other (where you have to blow up or release someone), then went to the one who gave the task, then destroyed the only goal (on the map in the shape of a skull),then again went to the one who gave the task, recruited the boss. can it is necessary in a particular sequence to perform the job? destroyed CENL and in stealth mode, and sniper.
8 Comments
Sort by:
G
Graass 27.07.20

THOMAS ANDERSON
Do all achivy, and the fact that very gemorno, shaking SAM and open. That's all.

T
TOMAS ANDERSON 27.07.20

Graass
explain what SAM how to use

G
Graass 27.07.20

THOMAS ANDERSON
Choose the desired game.
Note the missing achievements.
Click on the button in the upper right corner.
Screen for clarity of the game Dying Light
Spoiler

T
TOMAS ANDERSON 27.07.20

Graass
thank you. And also this game was. don't know same I used for Uplay&

W
WWQ 27.07.20

this also this game doesn't work, she suggests that you quietly sneak into the business and grab the boss , so no one died and not noticed , 3 times did so , no achievements.

G
Graass 27.07.20

THOMAS ANDERSON
Steam only, the rest were not interested.

d
denmak3 27.07.20

Just purpose in the form of skulls and not need to touch.and to perform other tasks to call the boss.in adivce and said that not to kill the thugs,and they just relevant in the form of shards(for 2 pieces normally)

P
Plotva of Rivia 27.07.20

WWQ
Not necessary La-La, everything works fine. You don't properly done. To obtain the achievements you need to capture business without killing shards on the map. Just in the process of obtaining business for these shards with the thugs do not have to go. And before the advent of boss business will count achivka