3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
z
zhabo 27.07.20 08:48 pm

Does not start Far Cry Primal license (STEAM) (Far Cry: Primal)

In short the problem is this. Bought the game the incentive is set to boot it was installed, set yupley, then when you try to run the incentive crashes the window type to install updates for net framework and so on and after 1 second disappears and all. And the game started. Just say I tried all the tips of ient type: run yupley on behalf of the administrator, reinstall it, delete all folders, check the integrity of cache in steam. Here's another valaska I have read that AMD may be a solution to put a beta driver or roll back to do doing both has not helped this game. The only Vario when you can see the window start var edges when remove yupley but after the window just climbs error that uplay no. Roughly speaking after you the incentive to Play anything stupid from happening! But in Task Manager the game appears for a few seconds and disappears( in Short need help feel sorry for the money and I can not play! Please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
17 Comments
Sort by:
t
tynnikov1978 27.07.20

4.6.1 framework install (or reinstall)

z
zhabo 27.07.20

tynnikov1978
a problem with this when trying to install it gives an error and everything is not until the end of the sets, or to try type off version to install?

t
tynnikov1978 27.07.20

to try off version 4.6.1 install

z
zhabo 27.07.20

tynnikov1978
just tried, nothing helped so do not want to install( That is put the app on Windows or reinstall Windows?

S
SwedovSandr 27.07.20

frill
You jublee activated the game? she needs you and the incentive and jublee to stand and unleash her best with uplay

z
zhabo 27.07.20

I buy the incentive! The key is immediately entered and activated!!!!

S
SwedovSandr 27.07.20

ruff wrote:
I buy the incentive! The key is immediately entered and activated!!!!
frill
I'm buying the game on steam. But if they go with upleap, I have at first launch, copy the key into steam and activate it in upline

C
CCCPDriver 27.07.20

monitor resolution what?

y
yraid 27.07.20

I konesh not the master in such matters, but try a different windows profile to go. In overgrowth I have almost the same garbage was, but I quickly decided, using the PD profile.

P. s just do not know how to help more

A
Aleksey Sekretov 27.07.20

frill
spit on steam and PC play on the consoles without a problem

z
zhabo 27.07.20

SwedovSandr
I ran it through the laptop the first time, it is in a computer! Only here's the problem can't opnet and I'm not the only one in the forum trims these. In short the game was started on the laptop with the first RAA without any activation yupley. So this is not the Vario
!Driver2727
Dispensation of trust suitable 1920x1080 monitor and on the laptop a lot less, and again the first time start.
TylerDurden 01
The money will not come back most likely, and it's corny I was completely worn out and still not helped!
yraid5-76
Yes, no, don't think that it's fine. There is no other profile. Yes, and it sadroc for one game to make another profile and Apostol to run it.
Here the problem is not solved Net framework 4.6.1't want to put all.

z
zhabo 27.07.20

Alex Secrets
Yes the console about anything! If you have to talk and that they are certainly not to advise!

S
SwedovSandr 27.07.20

frill
If the notebook was launched and and there and the usual komipo the same profile uplay and trims, then the problem is in Windows... something is missing...
The bit width of the system is the same in laptop and computer?
Manually tried to put the programs from the folder _CommonRedist?
If no Cho doesn't help, play on the laptop.... and what to do.... plug the keyboard, mouse, TV and play. Or use radical method - reinstall Windows on the computer, if not scrap.

P
Pecenenkin 27.07.20

frill
Try to return the money, TylerDurden 01 right said that if not put 2 hours or it took 2 weeks to return money for your purchase.

b
bennsk 27.07.20

ruff wrote:
it installed
So you're the game installed and not steam)

P
Papa Joe 27.07.20

frill
Let me check your account...xD

V
Velios 27.07.20

Common problem installing a licensed copy of the game. Is this a new protection from pirates denuvo. To start the game you have to remove the installed antivirus to remove it rather than disable, if you installed windows 10 .after removal of the primary antivirus disable in the parameters of the default windows defender in control panel to disable the firewall. To start the game. Once the game starts to enable the firewall to install the antivirus back. When you run the game complications should arise.This method of solving the problems the first run of the game , has long been discussed on the forum yubisoft.