3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Faceless Void 27.07.20 09:52 pm

Finishing off that show before the game (Mafia 3)

Help:

Tell me that's in the commercials were shown before the release of look mom, 3 when you are with the weapon and doing Q he was shot in the groin or the head, and the game came out and I'm doing finishing Q with a weapon that HE's JUST CHOKING, STRANGLING CARL ! That the machine is choking that tabasom , even a revolver choking , SO WHERE are THOSE FATALITIES that were in commercials before the game, if anyone has thoughts on this , share.
Just do not write to me in settings. included brutal finishing it I immediately did as he started to play.
17 Comments
Sort by:
s
saa0891 27.07.20

Faceless Void wrote:
if anyone has thoughts on this , share.
All cut and simplified,do you still did not understand.

G
Givemethedust 27.07.20

To do this, not stealth attack, and in battle. Clamp Q until the strip and at the right moment I press Q again, then he'll do brutal finishing moves.

p
pavloalex 27.07.20

saa0891
...may at first deign to read the material and then to write their guessing will?
Do not enter into error - it is ugly;)

S
S.t.e.n 27.07.20

Givemethedust
...or rather not even shake to re-Q, but just let her go at the right time.

s
saa0891 27.07.20

pavloalex wrote:
..maybe at first deign to read
Already familiar,even a rock is a misunderstanding there is no desire,not what to play.

D
DeNoizZze 27.07.20

In the game menu, you can choose the finishing - deadly or not

F
Faceless Void 27.07.20

Givemethedust
In combat, in stealth , he's STRANGLING WEAPON , not like in the commercials prior TO the game.
And think what you want about me, but when there is a rebound , say no weapons, he has a knife and at that time ( besides the cut scenes) in the left top tip is about the same indicator, BUT I IN an EMPHASIS do NOT SEE,on my knees I beg help : spasite VIDOS for 30 seconds , what would the Glue in the rebound to Q with a GUN he shot the enemy in the groin or the head, as it was promised and shown in the commercials before the game !!
Thanks in advance

F
Faceless Void 27.07.20

S. T. E. n
...or rather not even shake to re-Q, but just let her go at the right time.

Hmm... thanks bro, on Sunday evening from a trip come and try your method.

PS. who else thinks that? Can VIDOS who gash.

G
Givemethedust 27.07.20

S. T. E. n
exactly, just rarely use.

Faceless Void
Yes it is. Only that the gunfight had stopped down the enemy and shot him in the face with a rifle.

F
Faceless Void 27.07.20

Givemethedust
I beg pour VIDOS pliz and how you did in battle or stealth?
VIDOS in the Studio with Bandicoot write it down.

G
Givemethedust 27.07.20

Faceless Void
I honestly broke to do it. Just in combat when the enemy is near, you hold Q, will have small indicator starts to fill up, let go of Q in time will be the rebound. Another clue POPs up about the frightening finishing moves or something like that

F
Faceless Void 27.07.20

Givemethedust

Yeah I understand , there is already more lucidly you explained to me.
And like you said it shoots in the rebound, not stifles it?

G
Givemethedust 27.07.20

Faceless Void
Yes. Starts the cutscene where he brutally kills an enemy. As I understand it, the weapon in your hands. The gun had been fired in the face with a knife brutally cut. Just don't use often and can't say how everything is diverse.

S
S.t.e.n 27.07.20

Such a thing... preferably not just hold Q and first to hit 1-2 times.. and then immediately hold....[just may not work if you just keep... I have at least]

F
Faceless Void 27.07.20

S. T. E. n
Heartily , as for the laptop will arrive on Sunday be sure to try and accomplish your goal and will pour VIDOS.

F
Faceless Void 27.07.20

Thanks to the moderators that made in a separate branch.
PG is the best website on the planet!

I
Ioannn 27.07.20

Faceless Void
And even after that awesome finishing-all those near shit yourself and fall on your ass, like you're all in a funk).