3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
BODOLA7 27.07.20 09:53 pm

Planinm farm farm platinum details (The Crew)

The video clearly shows the process how is farm platinum parts in the game The Crew,
The screenshots below are the best place for pumping strikanov and SUVs.

19 Comments
Sort by:
D
DarkTwister_rus 27.07.20

SUVs and rally the easiest way to swing on the slalom.

B
BODOLA7 27.07.20

DarkTwister_rus
About rally is a separate conversation , and SUVs it's best to download on a jump, because the jump in time happens MUCH faster than any other skill.

k
kc5 27.07.20

Anywhere to download the same. Fast jumping just gives X times more stuff. I decided to download only the money for the job of the faction let it snow. At 4400 for 100 seconds. Details have already opened to purchase tuners for 2 days, the quality of the cars on the ramps, only with price tags neponyatki - 45000 per item on a race car??? Also at the end of each month when the war ends the faction 2 days available job at 66000 4 minutes. This should be in the faction the wolves.

B
BIG48BAN 27.07.20

DarkTwister_rus
for SUVs there is a special even jumping) they shake,they have found an easy climb for rally cars in General are easier than the slalom and faster need the current desire to find)

S
Spasikk 27.07.20

Anyone play with Skype and it is boring on the tin

Z
ZeFeRKo 27.07.20

rally rocked on the pursuit in the woods 9\10 arrivals falling parts at the time for 10 seconds longer than the jump, but much more effective, and the rest rocked on the lines of\the chases, jumps to AFK farm for knocking paint, stickers, etc.

S
S-e-v-e-n 27.07.20

How best drift cars to download? over in the desert at speed passed quietly platinum but from 750 to 1299 of aponte et it is necessary very long to persist

_
_Egorian_ 27.07.20

BODOLA7
At least jump and faster, not the fact that platinum will fall. + Still need to find rules jump for an SUV, and most drifted to the silver car. And the rally doesn't fly(because of this I do XS where to swing, kind of found lift, but it is a slag falls).

B
BODOLA7 27.07.20

EmGaOnRII
Who said that the rally did not fly ?? But the rally is why it is very tight sway, 3 hours it took me. XS maybe just me so lucky?...

S
S-e-v-e-n 27.07.20

EmGaOnRII
Escape to the West coast where the wine field, there is a rally and monsters swinging, drop some details

B
BODOLA7 27.07.20

S-e-v-e-n
Throw a screenshot of the location of the mission.

S
S-e-v-e-n 27.07.20

BODOLA7
Writing to the phone without the screen. Name escape 45

_
_Egorian_ 27.07.20

S-e-v-e-n
BODOLA7
I found the slalom the easiest and not long for rally and off road(for street work). Drop some details.
And about the jumping: with one slag falls. Therefore, C and G it is better to download the Speed(in Detroit is, onli details), and I R, as I wrote above, it is possible for the slalom.

S
S-e-v-e-n 27.07.20

EmGaOnRII
The number of slalom in the Studio, and the easiest job on the speed it Salonika, stupidly straight in the desert without traffic there to download all that road going

_
_Egorian_ 27.07.20

S-e-v-e-n
Slalom - 4 (the Forests of Michigan, just above Detroit)

In the wilderness a little longer than in Detroit + traffic there funny to me the steering wheel is easy to drive clean.

B
BODOLA7 27.07.20

EmGaOnRII
S-e-v-e-n

Pumped today SUV. on a mission Buried in the cemetery For 30-40 seconds can this mission be completed. and the story missions drop 100%. I repeat I have gone, started droputs the same, the already fallen parts 50лвл. despite the fact that some of the details I had 35лвл. Generally on the jumps, I finished the whole thing. So even a 100% drop doesn't do it....

_
_Egorian_ 27.07.20

BODOLA7
Repetition can not be avoided.
On Speed is also povtoryashki fall 50лвл. There to suffer for about 15 minutes and all.

N
N1ko24 27.07.20

Tell me where is best to pump the rally, the other classes so floated like a rally, already worn out with them!

322666 27.07.20

N1ko24
Alliku swing on shoots on bezdorozhe Yu,a landmark. in the center of the map there is a suitable route, almost always items drop