3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
c
chieftain93 27.07.20 09:53 pm

Locke 30 fps (Mafia 3)

in General, I have a license of steam , the game itself has been updated, where you can put 60 fps and without any restrictions.... enabled, Fraps shows only up to 30 fps, although in settings set and 60 and without restrictions ....how can I solve this problem?. GTA 5 is the same with Fraps shows 55-60 fps..
10 Comments
Sort by:
g
gloccc 27.07.20

chieftain93
Apparently the system does not pull more than 30 fps . this is the way it works . In fact the optimization of the game is bottom , so nothing to be surprised .

K
KIBERMAX 27.07.20

In steam settings there is another option of measuring the fps, in the section the game, throw in the trash this Fraps.

r
rus_Inversion 27.07.20

chieftain93
I understand the patch gave nothing. Or I tuplyu or developed game. Do not think that I fancy, but my system pulls DOOM 4 on Ultra 100-140 fps. This game showed 30 it is. Changes I did not see any after the patch (except that some optimizations delivered, or I'm a drug addict, XS) fun game by the way Litsuha (But I already regret my money) would be better in Digger threw much more profitable it would be.

k
kustowlad 27.07.20

KIBERMAX
Fraps shows fps normally

k
kustowlad 27.07.20

rus_Inversion
My system also pulls doom 4 on ultra only here in mafia 3 I play with 30 frames that with ultra settings what minimum salary,razlozi fps in the game the maximum that he raised it to 35 fps

r
rus_Inversion 27.07.20

kustowlad
Apparently you're an addict, if I saw 35 fps in this game. (No offense) Apparently developed so inept (was\Steel) a patch couldn't fix the MAIN disadvantage of the game.

c
chieftain93 27.07.20

rus_Inversion
I sobsna say, other games I have are 40-60 fps ,but as this was showing 30 and shows. The same thoughts were going 40-50...

c
chieftain93 27.07.20

thank you all for the feedback)

p
pekabir 27.07.20

rus_Inversion
doom even at the trough fly on the ultra, yeah
chieftain93 wrote:
as shown 30 and shows. The same thoughts were going 40-50...
you have a laptop?

r
rus_Inversion 27.07.20

pakaur
I just used what I have in other games will show my system, because I only play DOOM 4 \ GTA V \ BF1