3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Bigg 27.07.20 09:54 pm

Books of the Witcher 3 (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Where (besides the game itself, of course) to read all the books, notes, scrolls, guide to the monsters and the description of characters from the game? In plain text or pdf format, fb2. To be able to read in transport or in-between on the tablet. For Skyrim the archives are created, for example.
34 Comments
Sort by:
A
Albert De Hanter 27.07.20

Bigg
They mean that the majority of books and articles in the bestiary are taken from books... But I understand that you want to... download the app Wiki the Witcher and be happy there with all three parts of old assembled the Entire ENT)))

S
Stribogg 27.07.20

Albert Shcherbakov
the app is good, but it is so very malovasto all, and fragmented. On topic - I think that such the author of a topic will not find anywhere else, alas(( All this can be extracted from files , if so required.

S
Stribogg 27.07.20

Yor Kaen
If you are a young man, however read books Zapolskogo, you would know that the game is not 100% adaptation of the far away, and only the universe based on the books. General ENT there is, as some characters, but the plot and story completely invented by other writers, not Sapík... But you probably belong to the generation for which to READ books, it is a kind of slope)))

A

There are two options... but... he also needs communication skills...

D
DenVikk 27.07.20

Instead of answering the specific question of the standard on almost all forums read books. It seems these advisers or themselves these books are not read or learned them by heart (in that little hard to believe).

A

Say not bragging... but after reading the Witch and even after all these Fantasy worlds...
Already started to build their fantasy world... that you see, and in Russia it will be your the Witcher - a national treasure... well, fantasy books...)
This is the rare occasion when My ability coincided with My desires)

B
Bigg 27.07.20

Albert Shcherbakov
The daughter said something in the style of the Witcher... Wrote a couple of fairy tales about Koschei bessmertnogo a La necromancer Inquisitor. And Sapkowski psoraiasis atmosphere, ideas. The game is gorgeous, music, and humor on the level.

S
Stribogg 27.07.20

Denwick
Already said above in this regard.. http://forums.playground.ru/witcher_3_wild_hunt/knigi_iz_vedmaka_3-917301/#comment-15521744
Actually already tired of all these"read the book.. I Read them, back in the 90s.. what?)) Happy to discuss your favorite universe created by CDProjekt and not the universe from the books of Sapík. Tired of when discussing the game universe is the constant read books-Canon

S
Stribogg 27.07.20

Bigg
Only for series games remembered about the witch at all))) Books Sapkowski sad.. ( IMHO)

J
JUnnAmmED 27.07.20

Denwick
These tips give only the geniuses,the medalists and all-round honors.Yes, even in this thread there is proof,people won 95 points passed Russian language and spends his precious time on such ignorant and lame as we are trying to teach us the basic thing like reading!We just don't understand because of his stupidity,ignoramus to his intellectual development.
Spoilersi that,it was sarcasm :)

S
Stribogg 27.07.20

Too lazy to really get it all in the game files, I can only recommend the software and how to use it to spend time and to get all texts from files well, and there them already to draw anything. If anything, in PM.

A

Bigg
I want to convey the atmosphere of Life's problems, manners of speech, nudity, reclining, humor, mystery, koloritnye characters...
Inspired by the Witcher, TES, Dragon Age, Lord of the rings, Vikings, Assassins Creed and the like...
But the Foundation of the world of the Witcher)))
What I'm most hooked and left a trail... But in your unique style)
A year will create a theme I give you the link... ) Well, or something like that)))

B
Bigg 27.07.20

It's still forum games and I have little interest in the questions of the source. The game is a separate world, and the main thing that appeals to people like me, she's got a great script, neither in the movie nor in other games isn Skyrim or mass effect. Or the like (prevent attack the fans of other games). What is sometimes missed in a good book? Right, pictures! PICTURES! Offset is movies or TV shows. Not enough interactivity. Here it is as best they could, he wrote, to illustrate, to model. Particularly affected mentally, joined the slender ranks of the takenote with wooden swords. What's missing from the games? Plot, script, nepolnoi stories here and help out in-game books and stuff, but in games it's boring to listen to a lot of one-minute stories, they need to play. They came up with.
I do igau in the simulation, no blablabla.... But the kids ask and Sapkowski is better than the feces of-duty or Grand clubs auto???? he play with them and explain what is good and what is bad.

A
ArXangel_ann 27.07.20

Yor Kaen wrote:
Only the book he transforms her into a human, and in the video she some reason cuts the head off
Where is she in the video something cut off? He's in the crypt is hidden until dawn waiting for - exactly as in the book. And in the morning it already man. All on the Canon. that's not necessary here

Stribogg wrote:
Books Sapkowski sad..
Not true, there is a very high quality

---------
To all those who the book is better - read and who lol-the game book-what more do you want?, officially reported:
ALL THREE GAMES IS THE SEQUEL TO THE BOOK SERIES
Pointless to argue. The first game starts exactly where the last book ends. The games have references to the books (there are many), but one does not replace. Want to know the whole universe of the Witcher, read the books And play the game. At the same time and will better understand the characters, their actions and motivations. For example, why Ian looks so mean ;)

B
Bigg 27.07.20

ArXangel_ann
Aaaaaa expert reader Stryge head cut off? Had a few Beers you see.... Or games confused what to read and where he played???

A
ArXangel_ann 27.07.20

Bigg wrote:
ENT this kind of things(books, scrolls, notes) that come across in the game?
It is generally the whole universe, its history (from the English. Lore - knowledge)

A
ArXangel_ann 27.07.20

Bigg
It was about the first clip to the FIRST Witcher, about how to spell DAUGHTER FOLTESTA.
I do not know - do not go

B
Bigg 27.07.20

ArXangel_ann
So I mammoth! thought this reduction is of type MOORE or GUM . ??? In aviasim Laura no, there is a manual?. And what does Lorne armor or clothes?

A
ArXangel_ann 27.07.20

Bigg
Hare trolling, crank)

B
Bigg 27.07.20

ArXangel_annЗнаю, video seen. And in the book and in the video, the Witcher goes the same way, Your amendment is correct, and Your comment to me rude and boorish. Got on the subject kindly read the response. I do not like? Start your.