3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Plotva of Rivia 27.07.20 10:26 pm

Why Cassandra weapons?? She has! (Mafia 3)

At the personal request of Cassandra requests to customize her weapons, she allegedly wants to have niggas had guns. But its the same person sells guns sells them to Lincoln! It turns out that I drove her truck and gun it through his brow on a red minivan drives me my trunks?? And not brazen do Cassandra!?
10 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dmitriy Solodilov 27.07.20

Roach of Rivia
The trunks are distributed to people living in the hollow for protection.

P
Plotva of Rivia 27.07.20

Dmitry Solodilov
Yes, I understand that for self defense but I think it's stupid to ask to adjust the gun when the very same them and dealing.

D

Roach of Rivia
Why pay when you can steal?

P
Plotva of Rivia 27.07.20

Dmitry Solodilov
Fuck I'm after now areas will be given. She's some sort of smart-ass

D

Roach of Rivia
That does not, better somehow, but save this Union than to send her. But that's the reward she had not, Vito and Burke trunks and buns better.

P
Plotva of Rivia 27.07.20

Dmitry Solodilov
Well, I say let him sit with one area. But the trunks she needed to see, although most of their whole Lasik. A fat furious

D

Roach of Rivia
Not sure, but it should affect the ending.

P
Plotva of Rivia 27.07.20

Dmitry Solodilov
Yes, spit. Vito and Burke will do fine without her. I'm angry in this niverse

D
DrAgon_steel 27.07.20

I here the identity of the couple this sister is not digested, it is when areas finally do not give borzeet. The pofigistichno - Irish)))
Not yet finished, but it is interesting and to fill up accomplices will be possible or not?

D

DrAgon_steel
Possible to fill up all. And personally I Burke was the most brazen, Cassandra, somewhere, and Vito(Apparently) put on all these areas)