3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
denlog 27.07.20 10:26 pm

The traffic does not comply with the priorities (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

All the time have a problem. At the exit from the secondary, the traffic starts to slow down and eventually stop to let me out, life is rarely seen, like it should be pleasant, but boring, what if the signs we have, if I approached home, I turned on the Blinker and all start to pass me. This is of course not always, but very often. May be this how do you treat it?
12 Comments
Sort by:
V
VOVAN WOLFovich 27.07.20

denlog
I guess too much got on the roadway. Unfortunately, it's programmed traffic, and it has borders, both the front and sides, and it turns out you intersect them, i.e., enter into a panic of computer cage, he stands up.
Break...If the crossroads are marked stop line, then you need to stay right in front of her.
The stop the line. Place stop vehicles at banning traffic light (traffic controller).
In the absence of a stop line on the crossroad to choose a place to stay will be more difficult. In this case, may have 2 options:

1. At the intersection, not pedestrians.

2. The intersection pedestrians.
In the first case (when pedestrians at the intersection are not), you need to stop at the intersection before crossing roadways
In the second case (if the pedestrians at the intersection are) need to stop before the crosswalk, or before the place of the carriageway, on which pedestrians, in the absence of a transition

b
bid 27.07.20

denlog
The standard traffic and get a lead, well, very loyal and even cultural for Europe.
Put mod on realistic or aggressive traffic and will become norms
frequent accidents due to the boorish behavior of traffic is guaranteed.
If necessary I can throw in a PM to a link to AGR traffic.

d
denlog 27.07.20

bid
Throw please. Thank you!

A
A s s A 27.07.20

bid
Me too please!

b
bid 27.07.20

AssA 161
Leave the spoiler as more links:
Links
1 mod but works with 1.24 and 1.25 - really aggressive, not missing, cut, sheer rudeness :)
http://sharemods.com/m9mvxef2u20g/ETS_2_Gameplay_Aggressive__and__more_traffic_1.24.scs.html
2 mod not that aggressive in the archive are 2 files: traffic sounds, light etc and just traffic.
http://sharemods.com/hl2rdlt5hyh4/AI_Trafico_Realista_2.8.rar.html

O
Omnes F. 27.07.20

bid
Thank you very much

A
A s s A 27.07.20

bid
Thank you!!!

f
fred529 27.07.20

denlog
Not in the game And in fact in Europe it is the norm of tolerance There easily you will give priority to travel with vtorostipennoe road Tembolee if you're still on the wagon

_
_lomto 27.07.20

bid
mod aggression doesn't work, version 1.25

F
Foxers 27.07.20

_lomto
open your mod in the traffic and in the file traffic_data in rows ai_safety_modifier and ai_patience_modifier put value -0.8. And view traffic behavior in the game. If again seems tender, put -1
And anywhere in traffic_data insert ai_speed_threshold: 0.6 again And view the traffic behavior at intersections.

_
_lomto 27.07.20

Foxers
I have gibberish in the file on the traffic,there is another file?without Abracadabra?

F
Foxers 27.07.20

_lomto
Than you open the files? I was advised to Notepad++, opens nicely and is very convenient to edit. You can, for example, in several files to do AutoCorrect.