3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
Zhizn dermo 27.07.20 10:28 pm

Denuvo (Gears of War 4)

It will be interesting here this infection or not? I understand that the game will be released in the Windows Store, but as practice shows, can appear in Steam and here are the tuto and it. I love the series Gears of war!
15 Comments
Sort by:
P
Protocol10 27.07.20

Well, denovo likely. The first six months, the steam version can't wait that's for sure, and maybe even it will not. Not the fact that once the QB will release to steam, that the same thing will happen with gears.

About the break-in is unlikely. Hacked QB, and the rest of the game store is still unavailable. In the same remaster of the first part still does not play. And steam its add not going.

Z
Zhizn dermo 27.07.20

Protocol10
Yeah...Even if you buy a new tomb. Too there is the discs are expensive for 55$ in the main. For the money you well in a restaurant or go to a concert. Not worth it...(
That's the way the preliminary price of the PC version - enjoy!
https://www.microsoft.com/ru-ru/store/p/gears-of-war-4-ultimate-edition-%d0%bf%d1%80%d0%b5%d0%b4%d0%b2%d0%b0%d1%80%d0%b8%d1%82%d0%b5%d0%bb%d1%8c%d0%bd%d1%8b%d0%b9-%d0%b7%d0%b0%d0%ba%d0%b0%d0%b7/9nblggh4t8z9

P
Protocol10 27.07.20

Life sucks
There is, Yes. Too bad Mikey doesn't support regional pricing policies.

F
FormSF 27.07.20

Life sucks
What's to admire? Microsoft announced the Xbox Play Anywhere, where buying the game for one of the platforms - Xbox, or PC can be played on both platforms. Now think if for PC this Gears of War will cost 59,99$ or 3999 rubles, and for example, the conditional of € 29.99$ 1999 or rubles? Of course Microsoft is going to be interested. Hence, this is the price they have in the Windows Store.

And judging by the comments and their meaning, you're still not going to pay for the game, what these arguments about prices? The question immediately arose about the existence or non-existence of protection.Game consoles always cost full price, that's news? On PC games in recent years also expensive even for Russia.
There is need to choose what entertainment is more important: a restaurant, a concert or sometimes to play? I think a couple, three times a year to spend on games. As you can see you pay the labor of musicians, cooks, why people who made your favorite game should fly?

F
FormSF 27.07.20

Protocol10
Yes, they have something like regional pricing policy. Gears of War remaster for Russia costs 999 rubles for Belarus of € 29.99$. Rise of the Tomb Raider 1299 rubles, we 59,99$. I know that for Ukraine the Rise of the Tomb Raider worth it at all around 9-10 dollars. New games likely this will not happen, but it is there.

P
Protocol10 27.07.20

FormSF
Clear. Thank you for your comment. Well then, I'll hope that Mikey after some time reduce the cost of gow4 at least 2 pounds.

Z
Zhizn dermo 27.07.20

FormSF
Something I don't know musicians (at least those which I listen to) or povorov from which salary was estimated in the millions of dollars. I like that it's not a nice thing to give their pennies in someone's multimillion-dollar Treasury.
Such compassionate as you are already sick, honestly.

F
FormSF 27.07.20

Life sucks
Nausea medications are. Why do you even entertainment: concerts, games? Judging by the avatar and nick, for you it's too much. Sick of it. Normal people from stupid questions, too. Will Denovo, will not. There is life on Mars, if there is life on Mars. As the hero of an old Soviet film: what's the difference - still do not buy, so why ask?

How much can you ask these stupid questions? Long ago there is a page on Denovo in Wikipedia where it says current and upcoming games with this protection. Or do you but money is something is missing what to put in the basic search query?
https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Denuvo

a
alexzet3 27.07.20

Protocol10
Yes,denuevo probably b broke,there are already examples
but maykovskay crap..

p
pavloalex 27.07.20

Life sucks
Ie the restaurant, the money for the night not a pity to pull, and for the pleasure of the gameplay (a few nights), sorry...
Reveal a little secret: you already stuffed the pockets of the fat cats, just living legally buying food< and other equipment.
Or do you steal everything from and to?

p
pavloalex 27.07.20

Life sucks
Metallica, Megadeth, AC/DC...any popular group, which has more than a lot of fans.

C
Cheburashka 27.07.20

The people and why the toy didn't break , because there is a simple protection ? :))

B
BaHdal1987 27.07.20

Cheburashka
there is an online test,but the activation works just fine

K
Kine 27.07.20

Activation activators which cut a ton of dough. xD 500-700R activase. Online no only a single.

S
Sanya 21 27.07.20

Kine
Where do they get these activesky,too, want to stir).