3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
bazilews 27.07.20 10:31 pm

Published critical acclaim of Mafia III game (Mafia 3)

A complete list of evaluations:
Forbes and 8.1
Hardcore Gamer — 8
Pure PlayStation — 8
Rectify Gaming — 7,8
Gaming on PC -6
TrustedReviews — 5
Digital Spy — 5
Guardian — 4
4 edition left their review without assessment. In USgamer praising the game for good story, and Destructoid reports that the game makes a good first impression. The editors of Rock, Paper, Shotgun called the project Hagar 13 game "late for 5-10 years, which at best leaves a mediocre impression", and in AngryCentaurGaming briefly advised gamers to "wait for sales".
17 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mortaliss 27.07.20

Closest only the guardian and then inflated, a realistic assessment of this game between minus three and minus two points

C
Chesterbi 27.07.20

6 out of 10

D
D3MONRED 27.07.20

Mortaliss
guardian 5 the point system, if that, so it's about 7-8 assessment

D
Dmitriy Gennadievich 27.07.20

Guardian 2 stars out of 5
Спойлерhttps://www.theguardian.com/technology/2016/oct/10/mafia-3-review-1960s-shooter-gameplay

A
Agent Gaben 27.07.20

8 points? hike the guys from 2K brought money to these critics or these critics are fans of the setting of games from yubisoft and they are like the mafia, because played as edge lights some sort of other explanation such as 8 points are hard to find.

S
Sonic268 27.07.20

mafia 3 the game was good,story 10,music 10,gameplay 10,graphics 7,about the pros you can write a lot,and those who slander the game for the graphics soap and the Negro main character,they're just snickering

S
Sonic268 27.07.20

there are some shootings that are killing enemies is gorgeous,the enemies die like in a good movie,everything felt like moving characters,they are all live, even the common people are well aware not blunt,the enemies are hiding in shelters,running from one shelter to another,the main character is easy to kill,the music here is just no words chic,machines well, is not enough,drive cars I like,I also like that there is nothing superfluous,everything depends on the plot,my rating 10 out of 10

h
hardqest 27.07.20

I do not know everything,but the game is boring,the weight is really written off from the far edge,go kill someone,and there we love you more than anything will ozadachil,and so it was not boring dobavim the game a lot of guns,tuning and plot.

M
MikuHadsune 27.07.20

Sonic268
The lack of gas stations, clothes to HS, a one-shot phenomenon passers-by and the deaf not hearing NPCs like they have their back to cut the pig... everything that you consider normal? A seizure of territories Ala yubisoft-it is also normal for mafia? You in 1 and a 2nd mafia then at least you played? High game scores 5 out of 10 PTS and then only with great reserve. About the graphics do not say anything, because it is not the graphics, but juicy and selected a piece of soap.

S
Sonic268 27.07.20

MikuHadsune
playing on hard and all they hear,I played the 1 and 2 mafia,yubisoft and GTA you all do not give the rest,most of you guys are worse than NPCs in games,as one compare games,don't think it's stupid ? No need to compare,and remember how it was in the first part,most of you just crapped on the second mafia,already got whiners

M
MikuHadsune 27.07.20

Sonic268
Ie, following your logic we should eat all-what gives? I hear you say? Try stealth if you kill an enemy quietly, his cries of other NPCs will not hear, but he is their issue. The main thing is not to get into the field of view, apparently NPCs have taught only to see, but about hearing forgot. If I did stealth it had to do in the splinter. Ie lack of clothing for GG is the norm? In the 2nd mob we could put GG and saw how he changed in appearance with the passage of the plot, and here as a start in that jumpsuit-so it will be done. In my delirium, no?

V
Vanya Rygalov 27.07.20

The mind the sea can not buy, if its not.

S
Sonic268 27.07.20

MikuHadsune
you can find fault for a lot,couldn't please everyone

M
MikuHadsune 27.07.20

Sonic268
This is not nitpicking, it's the basis of any game. Nitpicking is that shirt in the game not a fashion that there's a window zabagovan that when it rains the surface gets wet. How to find fault with the clothes here? Yes way, that it is not stupid, so the same as heap those things which created the atmosphere of the game in previous installments.
About the AI?? will not speak at all. in 2016 g it is time to learn to do normal AI that will hear even the steps GG. Just too lazy to write all these scripts and configure them to work, it's so difficult. Why do a lot of clever AI, because shkolota need ekshon and HS - Rambo mocase all in one hook!

S
Sonic268 27.07.20

MikuHadsune
well, if you're playing on easy, then everything is clear ))

M
MikuHadsune 27.07.20

Sonic268
I play on average, I am everywhere and always play on average. And Yes, the complexity of the game makes the enemies smarter, it just makes them thicker and thinner you. Just shhhh....

I
Ialala 27.07.20

The author had to specify that all estimates are normalized to a scale of 10, then everything would fall into place.

Evaluation of other resources:
IGN — 7.5 out of 10
Cheat Code Central — 3.5 out of 5
PC Gamer — 54 out of 100
Gameblog.fr — 5 out of 10
Telegraph — 2 of 5