3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AL5 27.07.20 11:04 pm

3D glasses NVIDIA question

Recently took the 3D glasses and wonder. What is the 3D format for these points appropriate? Let's say I want to see the film in 3D. Tell me.
Downloaded just in case NVIDIA 3D Vision Video Player, don't know if he needed to do this.
Google already tried.
38 Comments
Sort by:
P
Protocol10 27.07.20

AL5
Format bluray 3d iso works best, but other formats will also work. On rutrekere is a section on 3d. On the rutor in a line of search 3d-video. You can only see in certain players. For example, cyberlink powerdvd, windvd, total media theatre.

Downloaded just in case NVIDIA 3D Vision Video Player - no, it will not work.

A
AL5 27.07.20

Protocol10
Okay, thank you. And then there are some formats?

P
Protocol10 27.07.20

AL5
There is probably, but it's the best bluray 3d. He gives honest 1080p in 3d mode with shutter glasses, if such as a vertical stereo pair, the image resolution will be less. I'm not a die science of this. Yuzal one time and just still lie two pairs of these glasses on the shelf.

A
AL5 27.07.20

Protocol10 wrote:
vertical stereo pair
And vertical fit? Then it turns out to be almost any format besides anaglyph to watch?

P
Protocol10 27.07.20

AL5
Yes, vertical stereo pair will also work. But I understand there are the picture resolution will be less. Not 1080 p, but two times less 540p vertically. Like so.

Yes, in General, great movies, there will understand. I personally rocked only bluray 3d iso rutrekere and everything was fine. Watched almost all new products in 3D, until they moved to the projector.

A
AL5 27.07.20

Protocol10
Okay, thank you. I will try.

T
T.T.G 27.07.20

You can throw out. Games to play with them a problem because of the muted brightness and gamma. Partially the problem was solved in the updated model. The effect of volume also raises a number of questions.

A
AL5 27.07.20

Twisted Tesla Gigafactory wrote:
Games to play with them problem
I did say that going to play? And by the way were playing, brightness and gamma are completely satisfied. Tired only that forcibly reduce the framerate of my vision, my head was spinning.

P
Protocol10 27.07.20

AL5
And monitor how much you have Hz? When I bought it only in 3D and played half a year. In Batman, in the subway, in all the horror. It was quite normal. Yes, the image becomes darker a bit, but then the eyes get used to it. By the same in 3D you have to play when the room is completely dark, that is the best night.

The way you tried movies?

A
AL5 27.07.20

Protocol10 wrote:
And monitor how much you have Hz?
Protocol10 wrote:
Yesterday, just downloaded, will try tonight.

A
AL5 27.07.20

Protocol10
I then Beeline pleased, and decided all the money off. Yet on them my attention.

T
T.T.G 27.07.20

AL5
What is the monitor?
AL5 wrote:
that forcibly reduce the framerate of my vision,
For vizhina is 120Hz. Most of you have not drawn.

A
AL5 27.07.20

Most of you have not drawn.
Are you talking about? The 120 Hz monitor I have. The glasses reduce the frame rate of my vision, even if the monitor is not to watch. And it's easy on the eyes. Like slow down your FPS in the eyes, all I see intermittently.

A
AL5 27.07.20

Protocol10 wrote:
Now tried, a vertical 3D format does not fit to these points.
I will try a Bluray, only it is a beast for 40 gigs weighs.

The format in fact it should be slightly forked right and left, like the red-blue movies. Glasses alternating closing the left and right eye.

P
Protocol10 27.07.20

AL5
I have worked as a vertical pair. I just don't remember what player I was watching, if not mistaken total media theate. But you need the player settings to select the view option. Now worth find, but there are options there.

T
T.T.G 27.07.20

AL5 wrote:
The glasses reduce the frame rate of my vision, even if the monitor does not see
explain

A
AL5 27.07.20

explain
Glasses alternating closing the left and right eye. The frequency is reduced twice.

A
AL5 27.07.20

Protocol10
Protocol10 wrote:
I have worked vertical pair
Do you have glasses?

P
Protocol10 27.07.20

AL5
NVIDIA 3d vision the first generation.

A
AL5 27.07.20