3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
saa0891 27.07.20 11:04 pm

Divinity Original Sin - Enhanced Edition differences from the Classic (Divinity: Original Sin)

Finally I found the time and began to pass the Enhanced Edition,I would like to know what major differences from the Classic,write in this topic.

So,usually I went solo,started just as well and have noticed that in EE you can't pick a perk lone wolf with glass cannon,which of course is sad,the Classic,the perk worked.

Very pleased with the new craft,now he's just significantly more convenient,do not need to memorize all the recipes,and there is a special book where you clearly see the recipes and you can craft.

Well, the presence of grenades too.

Of course I as usual started to collect five Krivovichev to open the chamber of secrets and buy books to enhance performance and abilities after each level (by the way, I don't know,maybe this is also fixed and all my efforts in vain),as a result of EE are faced with the problem that the chest Pontius (which is in the black Bay) now impossible to destroy the weapons,had to get out of this, Pontius (that would take the key) and his entire team,honestly I barely flunked,because I was level 4,did you save me only a gun which is on the ship,and knocks enemies in one shot.

Campaign and the speed of recovery spells are also a bit cut,I judge the oil before it seems much faster recovering,although I'm still only on level 5,maybe it gets faster.
24 Comments
Sort by:
W
WaRMacTep 27.07.20

fixed books 1 time you can buy

N
NatanieLzZ 27.07.20

Decreased complexity, if before I, for example, caused problems zombies have inverted the cart over to the North gate, had to bring them to the gate and kill with the guards, but now they are spread like in some cold, just on the go, and duplex road, where on the second floor the skeleton archers come out as a ghoul at the lighthouse, a skeleton in a graveyard and many other battles. The choice of skills is not changed, because not gone through the original before the reissue, so the conditions for me in the battles were the same. The difficulty of course is also the same - high then and brave now.

s
saa0891 27.07.20

NatanieLzZ wrote:
Decreased complexity
Oddly enough,I read the description,and on the contrary there is written that the improved AI,mobs will now operate more cleverly,unexpectedly and to use more abilities.

WaRMacTep wrote:
fixed books 1 time you can buy
You make me sad,will not make a terminator.

N
NatanieLzZ 27.07.20

saa0891
I read that too. But what I have noticed is the increased number of enemies, which in the battle gain more experience and leveling faster. In the end, I was happy if enemies with me one level, now it turns out always so, and even higher than they are. I have problems yet no one called. Though I am king once fought, God knows, maybe I'll conjure quicksave quickload.

N
NatanieLzZ 27.07.20

when markers appeared on the map, now you don't need anything or anyone to look everything is marked. Before the murderer adviser had to be found which was logical, because no one knows where he went, and now as soon as find out who it is, just shows the place where he hid. I of course have all the same, just the 10th start over and SAIs you know by heart, but still sad, as it will spoil the passage of those locations where I was not.

s
saa0891 27.07.20

NatanieLzZ

Now passed Evelyn,it is difficult,don't know what you're complaining about the ease,only the third time had stopped,and was only saved by the freeze grenades.

By the way pleased that EE on the beach (where the secret entrance to the lair of Evelina) added mage who tans,it is also possible for experience to fill.

You to what level was able to pump GG before the last battle.

N
NatanieLzZ 27.07.20

saa0891
In HER I reached level 7, but Evelyn and the king did not happen. The rest of the evil spirits was made feet first without any problems with a warrior(durochka starting talents lone wolf, leech) and a magician (starter skills lone wolf, spider, touch a vampire to cause bleeding warrior went towards fire and earth, well, a couple of necessary skills in the treatment and teleportation, even learned). Then I forgot to save the saves when reinstalling Windows and now going through again, just for a change, the warrior now without a single to take him with me. To the end is not reached, the farthest is somewhere halfway passed the Forest Luculluses in the original version. I don't know what's going on, but IT SAIs to take place to me personally is much easier than the original.

s
sattium 27.07.20

NatanieLzZ
Yah decreased the difficulty? On the highest difficulty with 1 save, go. And I'll tell you where the first time you die... On electroremote arhu. For bosses added at the maximum of the new prillosec, which, if not immediately raskusil, it is considered lost. They're not doing the complexity of the stupidly large HP or damage, and that's cool.

N
NatanieLzZ 27.07.20

sattium
I'm going, what I wrote above. And electrobot Yes, strong, but he was previously

s
saa0891 27.07.20

The game became really difficult,some bosses just barely on the verge of cut down in the Classic were all quite effortlessly,there's not a weak burn,this way is connected with the fact that the cut perk a lone wolf with glass cannon,they are really more OD gave,plus again the books that are bought in the hall of secrets,now you can buy only once.

I think everyone knows it,but there are still it is no less important reason to play harder now,completely removed the random chests and vendors,if earlier, through the save load you can knock you need a reservation or weapons,now playing a warrior is very much rasstraivatsya when you fill up don't need legendary crossbows,and weapons and armor enough to swear.

N
NatanieLzZ 27.07.20

saa0891
Not removed the random chests. Just had to reboot, and again approaching the chest instead of armor and boots there I got a staff and a ring. And the generation source, located at the entrance to the office of Pontius Pirate, in the re-release only pokotsat him time, as went the first, and no one was hurt, as was stunned. In the original he was immune to the stun. Skeletal mages early machine guns as their spells were castaway, and natural and appeal, especially I strained the boar zombie. Now mages only have 1, at best 2 spells to use, and clean support, well, or stick to shoot( or rather hands, but the essence is the same), and go to pending. I have the feeling that they greatly cut the amount of OD. With archers the same. They do most are treated or running around than shooting.

For wild boars-zombie acts poisoning, although logically it shouldn't.

s
saa0891 27.07.20

NatanieLzZ wrote:
Not removed the random chests.
A bunch of times already checked,any download the patch drops same (this is what I have read in a very long time from those who passed the game),what were outplayed even with a stop in locations,one hell falls the same in the classics at any loading saves LUT from changing,you are delicious rarities to find.

Now pass,and still in the armor from the tomb of the orcs go,there's still a helmet with ragami,as no better until you get caught.

NatanieLzZ wrote:
And the generation source, located at the entrance to the office of Pontius
Yes it is a boss,so thick a normal mob,and he in the classics or anything not pictured here is Evelyn or King Boreas,that's what I understand,the Bracco is quite easily made,stuck in the doorway,but the Guard in the Snowy fields Cybergame killed an hour,do it picking so much time (he constantly casts acceleration and knockdown),but he in the classics was pretty thick-skinned,well four of the Demon where the Oracle is also really messed me.

More like added more mobs into an ambush where they treat the mule and then we have to accompany him to the city,although here maybe I just forgot how many there was in the classics,but it seems still less.

N
NatanieLzZ 27.07.20

saa0891
Well, the chest in the house of Esmeralda. Opened zaskrinil, rebooted, opened zaskrinil.

About bosses, I still can not say anything, except for the ghoul at the lighthouse, but in the classics he was killed easily, I mean easily the usual battles say. Well, okay, we have different characters, maybe I'll continue to suffer.

If you go from a crying Orc in the side of the Black Bay in the water, no mines, only one somewhere near the rock, there generally impossible accidentally occur before there is only a step, it was possible to move, not to run into by accident.

s
saa0891 27.07.20

NatanieLzZ wrote:
I'm talking about the ease of conventional battles they say
As I wrote above, the game became harder in the forests lukuli when you go to the hut of the witch is a camp of orcs,there Orcia and a large Orc,when they attack, there is still the crowd of orcs,in the classics, this place passed with no problems at all,just a bunch of times and had to replay what was killed with a trick,not a fair fight in a fair fight I would simply not have stopped,I is the fact that certainly not easier than the classics in the game,especially noticeable on the bosses.

NatanieLzZ wrote:
Well, the chest in the house of Esmeralda. Opened zaskrinil, rebooted, opened zaskrinil.
Sometimes after loading saves drop other things but rarely.
Specially now three times in a row upload save game and fell the same.
Spoiler

NatanieLzZ wrote:
If you go from a crying Orc in the side of the Black Bay in the water, no mines, only one somewhere at the rock
The feeling that you have some sort of left version of the game,all mines in place,not so long ago passed this place and especially all the mines blew up.

N
NatanieLzZ 27.07.20

saa0891
Other things in the chests appear if before opening open the nearby crates (baskets, etc.)
Spoiler

With traps I just got lucky, sorry, wrong.
Version 2.0.119.430, Steam.

s
saa0891 27.07.20

NatanieLzZ wrote:
Other things in the chests appear if before opening open the nearby crates
Here thanks for that,will check.

N
NatanieLzZ 27.07.20

saa0891
there still is affected by the number of open tanks. After the second screen, I rebooted again, opened all the baskets, boxes and table, and the chest was again the second screen. Rebooted, cleaned out except for a table, again opened the chest and got the 3rd screen. No further experimented.

N
NatanieLzZ 27.07.20

Yeah, it became more difficult. Didn't remember how he had HP in the classics, but found here on PG passing said 1172. The reissue of 739. He managed only one volley to give 270 units.

The king of the Mountain with his entourage in the classics, I spent the actual day, killed him cleaning the entire location and having a level 8. In the re-release I came to him with 10 from third level, the first attempt won almost no damage. And I still have the statues to go and pass a few quests in town that will give more experience. I do not see that there has become more difficult. All three characters 6-8 are not distributed skill points because I have no idea where to put them, I have enough that is. In the classics, every levelap was a holiday

s
saa0891 27.07.20

NatanieLzZ wrote:
The king of the Mountain with his entourage in the classics, I spent the actual day, killed him cleaning the entire location and having a level 8. In the re-release I came to him with 10 from third level, the first attempt won almost no damage.
Bracco also all be easily killed like in the classics,stupid all get stuck in the doorway,as I wrote above,but Evelyn and the Zephyr is another matter.

Noticed yet another complication in EE,in the village of sacred stone there is a cave under the waterfall,so that's where the necromancer calls for help boars,classical is felled it without problems,then had to replay a bunch of times,with it beat him barely,of course, the complexity has increased partly from the fact that I play solo,and cut those pieces about which I wrote above,perks,books,but the difficulty of some mobs do increased,although here, as in the classics still depend on the level of your YEARS,sometimes even a difference of one level can dramatically change the difficulty of the battle.

By the way thanks for the trick with the chests,do if before felt in the other drawers, then the loot is changing,though still there is so-so,but the dealers of this feature also works,but I have not rummaged in the drawers and just change dealers then loot changes,and here they can cool rarities to buy.
In Silverpine,in the tavern,there are many traders and here they can be really cool stuff to dislodge.

N
NatanieLzZ 27.07.20

saa0891
saa0891 wrote:
More like added more mobs into an ambush where they treat the mule and then we have to accompany him to the city,although here maybe I just forgot how many there was in the classics,but it seems still less.
They were then 5, now 7. Added 2 rear bandit. And if then they're quickly killed and the mule and the owners, now only slightly crippled them. However blame it on the fact that I lost a lot of opportunity to act the first round.