3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Reyzel 27.07.20 11:05 pm

Know where the Ini setting files of the game? (Mafia 3)

I would like to delve into game settings, change resolution, and my kotovskoe too crooked appears O. o
7 Comments
Sort by:
H
HoganHog 27.07.20

Reisel
And there and not dig in it....
C:\Users\Name of PC\AppData\Local\2K Games\Mafia III

R
Reyzel 27.07.20

HoganHog
damn, really have nothing to change...And so I wanted to change the resolution to 1024 playable XD XD

P
Polololon 27.07.20

And where's the soap and the mist can be turned off?

H
HoganHog 27.07.20

Reisel
Then try 2K Games\Mafia III\Saves\videoconfig.cfg
Polololon
Only with the help SweetFX_2.0 reshade
Спойлерhttp://reshade.me/SweetFX
http://forums.playground.ru/xcom_2/tech/sweetfx_2_0-893369/
suitable for any game and then you'll be able to set the sharpness! Damn,long time to paint...
Run the program
Spoiler
Select the shortcut to the game(if Mafia),then go into the installed game and select not shortcut,not the Launcher,and the app Mafia 3
Spoiler
Close the program,it generates with your files in the game,then lezim installed the game and I see there is poluchivshie folder SweetFX
I have the yoke removed,for example GTA....
Spoiler
We go into it,further into SweetFX_settings(via word Pad preferably) find the section LumaSharpen settings
Spoiler
See figures #define sharp_strength 0.65 //[0.10 to 3.00] Change values of 0.65 to 3.00,go to the game and be happy!
Understand that the program has earned at the writings in the upper left corner when you start the game! If there is little increase of value to say
4.00 //[0.10 to 4.00] ! In this game, so much soap that it a lot! All,so for any game,I'm not a game without this app don't play,just the rescue and even as the Bud gets better! Yes ,this version does not obscure the game is all in usmert!
Incl.off. prog in the game SCRLK button

R
Reyzel 27.07.20

HoganHog
Thank you, but I found this file.Unfortunately changes have no effect on the game.T.e. not at all.I changed there a line of code to your resolution is only 1024x768 and nothing.The game runs in a window(I specifically made it so)and with a resolution of 1280x720

H
HoganHog 27.07.20

Reisel
And in properties of this file I tried to put a tick read-only and try to the file with zeros to remove!

R
Reyzel 27.07.20

HoganHog
Tried.Doesn't help