3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
serial86 27.07.20 11:06 pm

Patch 1.01 (Mafia 3)

All kind time of day.I do not like very weak PC:
intel Core i7-CPU 920@ 2.67 GHz
GTX 680
32 GB ram
108 Gb SSD
Win 7-64bit
But Mafia 3 run fine on high settings,but yesterday released patch 1.01
the game ceased to run worse after starting the launcher when entering the game system
tightly hangs so ctrl+alt+del does not react, it is necessary to turn off the computer.back in the result popped up the screen of death.With great difficulty, repaired the system.
Wrote in Steam support wanted to take the game.Today came the answer that the money I will not return because I lost more than 2 hours allowed for a refund.But that's the reason why the game has stopped running?My knowledge is not enough.Can You help to solve this problem.I have with other games this problem when there was none.
14 Comments
Sort by:
M
Maxis1977 27.07.20

serial86
this problem not only you,so it remains to wait for the next patch

S
SanSanZ 27.07.20

serial86
Try to put the old drivers for the video card, something recent on the wood green lot of complaints seen here with the mafia.

b
bazilews 27.07.20

serial86
License looks strange.

K
Kraicher 27.07.20

Installed the latest driver 373.06 (although 368.69 all worked) , installed the game with the latest patch (from 10.10.2016), everything works perfectly (Win 7). By the way there is already a Repack with the RELOADED items.

P
Plotva of Rivia 27.07.20

Damn I do not know you are human does not start, played for 30 hours, I had no problems. Only after probatiune the game was a little longer to run, and no more cheating

s
serial86 27.07.20

Roach of Rivia
But how to rollback a game patch 0.1 tobish to kick and ban Steam update the game.It is because without the patch it worked fine.

P
Plotva of Rivia 27.07.20

serial86
well, just remove the patch from the folder with the game (where he is there I don't know, but if you want to find not difficult), go offline in steam and playing, probably the only way. If you disallow the game to be updated but stay online, it will not start and will require updates. So as a temporary solution, remove patch and offline until the release of the new patch

k
kreslodesantnik 27.07.20

Really weird. Play with crack from Voxy, put the patch of blunt copying to a folder with the established game. Everything works fine.

T
TimKar 27.07.20

Roach of Rivia
Conservation may not be suitable, they've already presepialis 1.01

N
NefelimX 27.07.20

I have after the patch vidyuhi heated. Even put a 30 fps everything is OK. the Problem is only with this game.

b
bazilews 27.07.20

NefelimX
I will get warm and stop.

D
D0c_81 27.07.20

Roach of Rivia
how anyone..... I have also the steam version and for 1 rake has already ran last night..! it was extremely not amused!(

D
D0c_81 27.07.20

Roach of Rivia
I wonder how didn't I think!??! and.... all this garbage.... diamonds unnecessary.

D
D0c_81 27.07.20

Genom94
Yes - with the current version saves ... alas.(